Opinion's

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2007
      Bill,
      Even though I can't 'substantiate' this, I'd like to say I know how you feel.

      Regan

      I have been feeling burnt about all the negative stuff in the world and the depressing interference from both the Intelligence communities and the opposing disclosure ET factions.
      Our Adamic specie is more my resonance. Boy! Do I miss those days.
      Lucky Bill, he had the privilege of meeting some of the very special feel good people that obviously, space folks shared a common interest in them too.

      I keep asking for more of their personal positive energy interjection. The Contacts. I miss their guiding messages of common sense and ideas for how we can to do things a better way.
      I hope it's still permitted these other world medical groups can continue assisting us.
      A compassion and concern I can relate too.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
        Dex,

        I know what you mean; I miss them too. But I think this is a bit
        like grown up children missing their deceased parents really. The benign
        space beings and the contactees of the last century gave us something that
        we needed then and we may love them for it, but now we need to move on
        without their help so as to complete our present phase of development. Our
        needs are different nowadays and those beings could not really help us with
        them even if they were still around in the external world anyway (they are
        still very much with us in spirit, on the inner-planes, of course). I think
        humanity is going through the difficult adolescant phase of its development
        now, when it has to learn the vital skills of ego self-management that it
        needs to support its freedom and independence in the wider cosmic society.
        Put simply, we are having to do a lot of growing up fast in preparation for
        cosmic citizenship. But we are not ripe for that yet.

        I think this transition is particularly difficult for us because we
        have inherited a world culture that is opposed to our making it and which is
        trying to take us all back to what is for us a more primitive, lawless and
        barbaric age that the world was last in about 12 thousand years ago. It was
        the age of the god-kings and goddess queens, when all power and wealth was
        centralised in the hands of the sovereign, who was held to be the
        representative of heaven on earth. Today's nation-states have no such
        sovereigns (except in name, in some cases) and the rise of the Bush-junta in
        the modern USA can be viewed as an attempt to re-establish a centre of such
        absolute sovereignty on earth. There are deep and numerous historical
        reasons for this happening which I will not go into right now. But we may
        see that it is a reactionary, retrogade step which must have painful
        consequences for everyone in the end. It is as if a bunch of fear-ridden
        leaders of the human pack have come to the unanimous agreement that mature
        freedom and self-responsible adulthood is a very bad thing for human beings
        to have really and that the only safe and sensible thing to do is to turn
        all our biological clocks back to their beginnings and start all over again
        from babyhood, so as to build up a new world civilization over which they
        can exercise total, absolute control via technology.

        I think the solution to our world's problem, which the neocons and
        their cohorts in other countries have escalated into a crisis of world
        survival, lies in our ability to co-create a new world culture and
        civilization that is based on a decentralised model of social and political
        organisation. We already have the technology that can facilitate it and
        enable it to work. What we do not have - at least, not in the public
        domain - is a well-thought out design for a thoroughly decentralised world
        civilization and culture that could replace the reactionary, obsolete one
        which the neocons are currently installing and cementing into place. They
        want a new feudal world empire with them at the top of it and that is what
        they are building. If it is not what we-the-people want too then evidently
        it is down to us to create an alternative option that we prefer and go for
        it. At some point in the game, I think maturing out of adolescance and into
        adulthood means assuming responsibility for creating our own reality to live
        in. It is what the neocons say they are doing so they cannot blame us for
        following their example and doing it too.

        But this is something that I believe we have to do by ourselves and
        without any material help from ETs, no matter how benign they may be,
        because it is fundamentally a matter of us as a large group (some 6 billion
        strong and counting) making our own free choices and decisions about our own
        evolutionary destiny. ETs cannot do our growing up for us and nor would the
        more mature ones want to, I think. I suspect that this is the basic reason
        for their having quit centre-stage and are now watching from the wings.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
          Helloooooooooooo Regan & Dex & everyone,
          At the risk of sounding redundant,
          my world tour (www.worldfreedomtourinfo.com) is one answer to the problem of
          how to interest the people in finding out what the problems are, and working
          on remedies. Ignore-ance seems to be an earthly trait, but once the mass
          population realizes that we are all connected, that we have common enemies,
          that we have common aspirations, that in fact all the answers are right here
          right now, that only then can we begin traveling in the right direction
          (upward & onward). We cannot get bogged down in our own narrow
          paradigm......only an open door allows movement. Think of how quickly a
          daily worldwide audience will bring awareness to the UFO question (and all
          others) and think of how pleased our 'watchers" will be to see we have
          finally begun to start really working together for the good of mankind. As
          our friend Bill has reminded us, the truth will set us free. If we will just
          look at it.
          Peace, Shane.

          :(

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
            Good luck on your efforts, Shane. It is good to see someone doing
            something positive.

> [...]

            >into
            >adulthood means assuming responsibility for creating our own reality to
            >live
            >in. It is what the neocons say they are doing so they cannot blame us for
            >following their example and doing it too.
            >
            > But this is something that I believe we have to do by ourselves
            >and
            >without any material help from ETs, no matter how benign they may be,
            >because it is fundamentally a matter of us as a large group (some 6 billion
            >strong and counting) making our own free choices and decisions about our
            >own
            >evolutionary destiny. ETs cannot do our growing up for us and nor would
            >the
            >more mature ones want to, I think. I suspect that this is the basic reason
            >for their having quit centre-stage and are now watching from the wings.

          • shane eden
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
              Thank you, Regan. It's always a relief to see when someone is noticing. Now
              to get the other 10
              million....................................................LOL, Shane.

              :oP

            • Karin
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
                >ETs cannot do our growing up for us and nor would the
                > more mature ones want to, I think. I suspect that this is the basic
                > reason
                > for their having quit centre-stage and are now watching from the wings.

                Hi Regan! And Dex :-)

                There IS still one of the ol' time Contactees around, healthy and still as
                bright and sharp as you could wish: Ida Kannenberg. I've just published a
                collection of her essays : Time Travelers From Atlantis.

                Ida's still taking telepathic dictation from some very interesting and
                knowledgeable characters. Through reading and studying everything she has
                written, I've become her number one fan. I've learned so much from her, and
                it's benefited my own personal growth a great deal. She's the real deal.

                We also publish her workbook for Experiencers: How To Come To Terms With
                Your UFO/Alien Contact.

                Both are at Amazon.

                Best,
                Karin Holloway
                www.experiencers.net

                E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.187)
                Database version: 5.08250
                http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/
              • Ted
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
                  Got your message , but we were at the casino. I'll try today

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
                    Hi Karin, :-)

                    Here's to Ida! She's a great lady.

                    I've just been over to your web-site, not having visited for a
                    while. I was impressed. It's clearly laid out, easy to navigate and
                    contains excellent resource material. Congrats.!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
                      Lucky you. There are no casinos here.

                      :(

                      >From: "Ted" <ufoazbk@...>
                      >To: <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Opinion's revisited
                      >Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 06:32:47 -0700
                      >
                      >Got your message , but we were at the casino. I'll try today

                    • Ted
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 2, 2007
                        Move...

                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
                          > Dex,
                          >
                          > I know what you mean; I miss them too. But I think this is a bit
                          > like grown up children missing their deceased parents really.

                          Wow, gee, golly..that's says something about sophistication.
                          But it's true...
                          I've been thinking about my past a lot lately.
                          Reliving the good time energy.
                          I have many great memories.
                          I miss almost everyone I knew.
                          I regret greatly not keeping track of them.
                          Life is not the same nor better without them than what it use to be.