W. Hamilton

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
      To Ted
      (more than an arm chair)
      This a brief remark made by the author of the book..."Underground Alien Bases."

      William Hamilton should be congratulated on his being such an energetic and dedicated seeker of truth in this field.
      he has spent tireless hours without thought of remuneration and has personally neglected any fanfare in order to pierce through the fog of misinformation that is often placed in our path. Those interested in finding out more about Bill's work can write for information on his privately published manuscript 'Alien Magic', and his group UFORCES, Bill may be reached directly at...(an old address)...snip

      Certainly, he is one of those who can testify that the truth will set us all free!

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
        That's a fine tribute to Bill that you've given us, Dex. However, I
        didn't quite understand what the bit about Bill being able to testify that
        the thruth will set us all free was intended to mean. I would have thought
        that the "briefing" which he received from Dan's bosses a few years ago
        demonstrated the opposite principle in fact and that his possession of such
        secret knowledge actually placed more restrictions on his freedom, at least
        in so far as he is prohibited from divulging what he knows to others outside
        the privileged élite circle of those in the know. And of course Dan's life
        is an even more forceful demonstration of the principle that the possession
        of secret knowledge, albeit truthful, can make you distinctly unfree and
        become a crushing burden from which the soul yearns to escape. His special,
        priviledged knowledge has become a cramping prison to him, as it was bound
        to do by its nature.

        When Jesus is supposed to have said, "the truth shall make you
        free", I think he was not referring to the kind of truth that you have to
        sell your soul for in order to get it, such as the secret truth that all
        black project insiders always do have to sell theirs for. I think he was
        talking about the truth that is ours by right because it is what we are.
        No-one has to give away any part of their self in order to get that. What
        is ours by right comes to us of its own accord at the appropriate, natural
        time for it and there is no need to enter into any self-compromising deals
        or contracts with the powers of darkness in order to get it.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
          Regan,

          I couldn't agree with you more and that is why I decided
          to investigate these cases years ago, however there is
          nothing I have learned that I have not divulged.

          There are literally thousands who cannot divulge information
          they have learned due to the National Security Act as you well know
          and Dan is claiming the same for anything he has come to know
          that endangers national security, but he did not feel it was in the
          best interests of everyone to conceal his work and thus he
          talked about his work.

          I have stated before that I feel our best security is having open and
          honest communication among all people in this world (or universe)
          and then, maybe, we wouldn't need WMDs. Obviously, the military
          minds behind the secrecy do not feel this way. There are many who
          ask for disclosure. I am not as optimistic as some that some sort
          of voluntary disclosure will take place.

          Bill

          > That's a fine tribute to Bill that you've given us, Dex.
          However, I
          > didn't quite understand what the bit about Bill being able to testify
          that
          > the thruth will set us all free was intended to mean. I would have
          thought
          > that the "briefing" which he received from Dan's bosses a few years ago
          > demonstrated the opposite principle in fact and that his possession of
          such
          > secret knowledge actually placed more restrictions on his freedom, at
          least
          > in so far as he is prohibited from divulging what he knows to others
          outside
          > the privileged �lite circle of those in the know. And of course Dan's
          life
          > is an even more forceful demonstration of the principle that the
          possession
          > of secret knowledge, albeit truthful, can make you distinctly unfree and
          > become a crushing burden from which the soul yearns to escape. His
          special,
          > priviledged knowledge has become a cramping prison to him, as it was
          bound
          > to do by its nature.
          >
          > When Jesus is supposed to have said, "the truth shall make you
          > free", I think he was not referring to the kind of truth that you have
          > sell your soul for in order to get it, such as the secret truth that all
          > black project insiders always do have to sell theirs for. I think he
          was
          > talking about the truth that is ours by right because it is what we are.
          > No-one has to give away any part of their self in order to get that.
          What
          > is ours by right comes to us of its own accord at the appropriate,
          natural
          > time for it and there is no need to enter into any self-compromising
          deals
          > or contracts with the powers of darkness in order to get it.

          9/28/2007 3:40 PM

        • William Hamilton
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
            Dex and Ted,

            Unfortunately I did make it into the limelight enough to draw fire.
            Now I have contended with agents from the alphabet soup agencies
            who know how to give an auhtoritive spin on matters ufological.
            I am no longer as energetic as I was in my younger days and
            have really failed to meet my true objectives. In my more innocent
            days I would have thought the truth would be revealed to all by now,
            but alas I have grown older to watch a world where problems are
            multiplying and solutions seem to breed further problems.

            Bill

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
              Dex I have known Bill for over 16 yrs, The comment, arm chair , wasn't meant for Bill but, for most of those that have, called him out.
              Bill has done more for this crazy field than thousands of these so called internet investigators, researcher and web groupies.(Arm chair)

              So the air is cleared from my point of view.Bill Hamilton
              is NO arm chair investigator, and NEVER has been.
              , All one has to do these days , is get on this or any site and say whatever they want concerning whomever, as they hide behind words on a screen.
              Unlike yourself , you are out there passing on your information you've accumulated over the yrs
              Thus allowing that those, needing a jump start, on the search for their own truth.
              , has a point of origin.
              Show me anyone that has been around the field of UFO's for any length of time that has shown any proof , more then Bill has.
              If you are in this game of UFO's And yes I said games and hadn't been called on the carpet concerning ones investigation, I'll show you a arm chair , pundit.,

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
                Bill,

                Thanks for these responses. I am especially appreciative of them in
                view of your "burned out" status regarding this subject. As I said in an
                earlier post, I will not press you further on any of these matters.
                However, I would like to respond to your responses by giving my own further
                take on the points discussed. I shall do that in my usual way.

                Bill: "I couldn't agree with you more and that is why I decided
                to investigate these cases years ago, however there is
                nothing I have learned that I have not divulged."

                Regan: I am delighted and much relieved to hear this, Bill. At the time of
                your briefing I was acutely conscious of the fact that you could not divulge
                its content freely and, in view of what you have said now, I guess those
                restrictions must have been lifted subsequently. That is great news, Bill.
                Welcome back to the free world!

                However I still think that, from MJ12's point of view, your briefing
                achieved its intended purpose at the time, which was, I believe, to
                neutralise you as the threat to them which you had become by virtue of your
                ever-deepening liason with Dan. If I recall correctly, Dan had become a
                loose cannon and was making more and more dramatic disclosures, being
                assisted in making them by two accomplices on the outside, namely you and
                Marci (or BJ Wolf as she was known then). There was real danger that, with
                the aid of you and her, Dan would blow the whole gaff and so they had to act
                to remove the threat of unlimited, uncontrolled exposure that the three of
                you together posed. In retrospect it may be seen that they acted quite
                ruthlessly but with consummate skill. Dan they simply imprisoned,
                describing it as a "removal of his privileges" (as if the freedom to move
                about at will in the USA of which he is a native citizen and to speak to
                whoever he pleases whenever he pleases was a privilege instead of his
                right). After a suitable period of absolute confinement, they graciously
                deigned to restore his "privileges" and went after Marci. After a variety
                of harrassments were applied to her that made her free life in the USA
                completely untenable, she was offered a position inside the MJ12 system
                which she accepted and began her new incarnation as Marci, Dan's official
                handler. So they neutralised her by taking her into the program. And I
                think you, Bill, were the last loose end that they needed to tie up. This
                they did by compromising your position as a free agent and separating you
                from the rest of the UFO community by giving you a privileged "briefing" at
                which you were entrusted with certain data about certain black projects
                which, so you said at the time, you were not allowed to divulge. Thus the
                threat that the three of you posed to them was contained and Dan was brought
                back under control along with Marci. It was like a plot from a John LeCarre
                spy-novel and they played it by the book.

                Bill: "There are literally thousands who cannot divulge information
                they have learned due to the National Security Act as you well know
                and Dan is claiming the same for anything he has come to know
                that endangers national security, but he did not feel it was in the
                best interests of everyone to conceal his work and thus he
                talked about his work."

                Regan: Thousands is a conservative estimate, I would guess. I think Dan's
                concern for the general welfare possibly was part of his motivation for
                breaking cover originally. However, I believe a considerable part of it was
                also a somewhat desparate desire to obtain his own freedom, which he hoped
                to achieve by somehow bringing his case to the attention of the US Congress.
                I'm afraid I cannot ascribe entirely altruistic motives to his actions
                though, since they do not square with his working for the masters that he
                has. To me it seems that he is like someone being employed by Nazis whose
                central, single-minded ambition is to rule the cosmos as totalitarian
                dictators. A truly altruistic person would refuse to work for them and go
                to their death if necessary, but a selfish one will do the work without
                protest in order to minimise their own suffering and prolong their own life.

                Bill: "I have stated before that I feel our best security is having open and
                honest communication among all people in this world (or universe)
                and then, maybe, we wouldn't need WMDs. Obviously, the military
                minds behind the secrecy do not feel this way. There are many who
                ask for disclosure. I am not as optimistic as some that some sort
                of voluntary disclosure will take place."

                Regan: I agree on all points here and I am not at all optimistic that any
                significant disclosure will happen voluntarily either. Modern society has
                too big an investment in secrecy for that to occur. I think one of the
                factors that keeps the UFO/ET cover-up in place is that, having established
                a system for managing the UFO/ET phenomenon through secret agencies of one
                name or another, governments have now got the problem that, if they disclose
                the existence of these particular agencies, the whole infrastructure of
                secret government may be exposed and start to unravel. They cannot afford
                to risk that. So unless some ETs do decide to land their space-time craft
                on the White House lawn or stage some other globally unignorable
                demonstration of their presence, I imagine that the UFO/ET cover-up will be
                here to stay for the foreseeable future.

                > That's a fine tribute to Bill that you've given us, Dex.
                However, I
                > didn't quite understand what the bit about Bill being able to testify
                that
                > the thruth will set us all free was intended to mean. I would have
                thought
                > that the "briefing" which he received from Dan's bosses a few years ago
                > demonstrated the opposite principle in fact and that his possession of
                such
                > secret knowledge actually placed more restrictions on his freedom, at
                least
                > in so far as he is prohibited from divulging what he knows to others
                outside
                > the privileged élite circle of those in the know. And of course Dan's
                life
                > is an even more forceful demonstration of the principle that the
                possession
                > of secret knowledge, albeit truthful, can make you distinctly unfree and
                > become a crushing burden from which the soul yearns to escape. His
                special,
                > priviledged knowledge has become a cramping prison to him, as it was
                bound
                > to do by its nature.
                >
                > When Jesus is supposed to have said, "the truth shall make you
                > free", I think he was not referring to the kind of truth that you have
                > sell your soul for in order to get it, such as the secret truth that all
                > black project insiders always do have to sell theirs for. I think he
                was
                > talking about the truth that is ours by right because it is what we are.
                > No-one has to give away any part of their self in order to get that.
                What
                > is ours by right comes to us of its own accord at the appropriate,
                natural
                > time for it and there is no need to enter into any self-compromising
                deals
                > or contracts with the powers of darkness in order to get it.

              • shane eden
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
                  Hello Ted and All: Teesh La here (earthShaneEden) watching from the edge as
                  usual and offering this: Ted's right, Bill is no armchair anything, and
                  those of you who haven't heard or read of Bill's youthful eyewitness ufo
                  experience's had either do YOUR homework or shut up. I say this not in
                  anger, but in sincerety. Time has come, friends, to put aside childish
                  things and work together in respect and love to git 'r done. And I think we
                  are doing just that, except I believe we must broaden our interests and stop
                  being quite so politically correct. After all, we all agree we are entering
                  into phase fantastic right now (kapeesh) and we're all on the same side.
                  Blinders off, eyes open, straight ahead with gusto. Mr. Bill Hamilton is one
                  of many heroes in our midst, and you can trust him when he says something.
                  As far as the rest of us, we are all unique and must express ourselves
                  accordingly, and this forum is wonderful at doing that. Truth is where it's
                  at and screw the rest. For now.

                  shane e.

                  :oP