Re: The "Blackbird" Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007

      I really appreciated your writing.
      I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion regarding, put it on the back burner, dangerous situations scenario both the APolitical, Political Government Factions have placed us in by ignoring the tell-tale sign warnings blatantly shouted from the ET and media tree tops.

      How can they be so blind?

      In retrospect, summarizing the requested capitulation, after we've been repeatedly told no one will win in this destruction, I too keep asking myself why can't they hear it?