    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      My Thanks to J.W....Dex
      Burlington UFO and Paranormal Research Center

      Three Venusians: Jill, Donn and Valiant Thor landed in Virginia in 1957. They were apprehended by Police officers and were escorted to Washington D.C. to speak with the Secretary of Defense. Soon police from every conceivable district and agency had joined in, all trying to claim their right to escort them to President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Val Thor was the commander of a spaceship with a crew of about 200. It was believed that his ship eventually ended up in the Lake Mead area before it disappeared below the surface. Nixon allegedly met Val Thor. A man named Frank Stranges claims that he keeps contact with Valiant and Crew.

      Personal Note From Mary Sutherland:
      Although I believe that Thor may exist, Iam still skeptical of his 'real' intentions.

      An Interview with Dr. Frank E. Stranges

      This is a transcript of a radio interview conducted by Art Bell on his "Dreamland" radio program on Sunday night, October 1st, 1995. It deals with Dr. Stranges meeting of a man from Venus, Valiant Thor, at the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., in the late 1950's as well as other UFO and religion related subjects.

      This interview was transcribed by Jerry Hill, January, 1996. Link back to Jerry Hill's Home Page. Leave Email for JerryHill@...

      Art Bell: Now, to Dr. Stranges. Dr. Stranges, are you there?
      Frank E. Stranges: Yes, I'm here.
      Bell: Good. Welcome to the program.
      Stranges: Thank you very much. My pleasure.
      Bell: I think I will start at the end and work my way back to the beginning, which I rarely do, but I would like to flat out ask you, what, in your opinion, are UFO's?
      Stranges: Well sir, the term itself, Unidentified Flying Objects, speaks for itself because UFO represents an unknown object not readily identifiable as a conventional aircraft or any other aerial phenomena.
      Bell: Alright. That answer would definitely qualify you for the Clinton administration.
      Stranges: Thank you very much! I'll go further if you'd like to. (laughs)
      Bell: Assuming that they are unidentified, and I will concede that point, being from earth or being from elsewhere, I guess... is what I'm really asking Dr.?
      Stranges: Alright.
      Bell: What are they in your opinion?
      Stranges: Let me begin at the beginning. In 1945, my research into UFOs started when I was a student at Eastern Bible College in Pennsylvania. And my roommate was an ex-U.S. Marine flyer... claimed that he saw during the war 3 dish shaped objects that buzzed his squadron of which he was the commander 3 times. After they had regrouped the third time, they were instructed to return the planes to the base and they were told, not asked, they were told, "Gentlemen, what you saw was a flight of high flying Canadian geese."
      Bell: Ahh Hah!
      Stranges: Well, he whipped out his pen, being a mathematician as well as a Bible student, and he started figuring and calculating. And said, "Sir, the velocity, the rate of speed, the impossible right angle turns... No sir! These were not geese!" And he was told, "Sir, you shut your mouth and don't ever open your head about this again.
      Bell: Really!
      Stranges: That's right! Now, you can put the category of UFOs, in my estimation, in about 7 different groups. If you draw a circle and make 7... cut that circle into 7 pieces...
      Bell: Right.
      Stranges: Some UFO's could be figments of the imagination.
      Bell: True.
      Bell: In the second place, they could be secret weapons of the United States Government. We can't rule that out one single bit.
      Bell: Easily true, yes.
      Stranges: Third, they could be some vehicles created by Russians using some German intelligentsia... German scientists. And fourth, they could have been built by, in fact some of them are built and are now seen and in fact being photographed in South America, by the early Nazis. And the information has been passed down from father to son and we have the name of the U-Boat as well as the U-boat commander who transported these things to South America so as not to allow these things to fall into the hands of the Furor.
      Bell: You do?
      Stranges: Yes sir. And we also have number 5, some of these could be originating from the inner earth. And Admiral Byrd's ledgers and some of his secret diaries have come to light in the past 5 years would strongly indicate that there is a race of giants on the inside of this planet. And in the 6th place, they could be time travelers. And in the seventh place, they could be some vehicles from outer space. Now you lump all these together, all seven categories, I believe that some of them come from all of these seven points of origin.
      Bell: One moment, Dr. Seems to me that from your perspective, there should have been 8 possibilities?
      Stranges: What's number 8?
      Bell: Demonic entities.
      Stranges: I haven't come to that yet.
      Bell: Well, you gave me, I thought, all seven.
      Stranges: No, this is a separate category all it's own.
      Bell: I see.
      Stranges: I believe now... you know, some people, they must look at these things rationally. Not only as scientists, those who are scientists but those members of the clergy and those who are neither scientists nor members of the clergy, they should still maintain an open mind and examine and weigh all the possibilities.
      Bell: Alright then.
      Stranges: I firmly believe, from the depth of my soul, that these so-called aliens that have come and have kidnapped and abducted people, men, women and children, against their will...
      Bell: Right...
      Stranges: Subjected them to, God knows what types of embarrassing situations when they're thrown on top of a stone slab or a steel slab, whatever you want, and examined and probed and poked against their will.
      Bell: Don't forget the big ol' needle. They have these long needles.
      Stranges: Oh yes. Yes. Yes. This is not in my estimation from my study of angelic beings and my study of the possibility of life in outer space, these do not represent the good forces. These are definitely demonic and they were first cast out of the heavenlies according to the book of Revelation and they're part of the entourage when Lucifer and one third of the angelic host were cast out of heaven. And here they are, they're proving themselves to be the biggest counterfeiters in the business. They're trying to counterfeit everything good. And if some of these UFO's are good guys, let's call them good guys for the sake of argument, coming here to help mankind, these people are out to destroy mankind by playing with their brains. It's bad... This is bad...
      Bell: Sort of, "I'm from the federation and here to help you."
      Stranges: Yes. Do you remember that movie, not too long ago, I believe it was on Outer Limits or someone (sic), they were giving our people a big cookbook to serve mankind?. Do you remember that?
      Bell: Uh, I do recall that Dr.
      Stranges: I think Rod Serling put that out.
      Bell: Of the first seven, again, avoiding the eighth for a second, if you would have to pick from the first seven possibilities, which would you consider most likely?
      Stranges: I would consider most likely... I would be remiss if I ruled out six and just chose [number] seven. I believe every one of these seven are a strong possibility and they would account for some of the UFOs visiting this planet.
      Bell: Dr., you've got an obvious religious background and you come at it from that direction...
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: If you were to find out that indeed these beings were not only extra-terrestrial or extra dimensional but were actually our creators, how would your mind process that information? Now it's a big "what if." I know, but I can't resist.
      Stranges: I would have a hard time accepting that because in my studies, I have looked into the Hebrew and the Greek and the Aramaic and some other languages and I find nothing to support that whatsoever.
      Bell: um Huh.
      Stranges: See the Genesis record is quite clear and if you examine that in its entirety in the ancient Hebrew language you'll find out that the answer is in the beginning God created man and that's it! And the big problem we have is the space of time between the first and second verses of Genesis because the following verse says, "And the earth was without form and void. Darkness... shapelessness and uh, all kind of...
      Bell: Oh yes...
      Stranges: ...confused... There's something that took place between the first and second verses of Genesis 1 and I found the answer over in the book of Jeremiah which speaks of an entirely different civilization of grandeur and greatness before Adam was ever created on this planet.
      Bell: A civilization of this earth?
      Stranges: A people. A people who looked like us and talked like us and were just as crazy as we are.
      Bell: Of this earth?
      Stranges: Yes sir.
      Bell: There are a lot of people who believe that, as a matter of fact.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: There's been a prior civilization. Uh... interesting. Though... Is it not possible... do you not concede that those who study and read the Bible are able to pretty much interpret it to fit what they wish to believe.
      Stranges: This is what has been done in the past, but with the release of some of the information of the Dead Sea Scrolls I've come up with a different story. I've come up with the whole chapter of... the first chapter of Ezekiel taken apart in the Aramaic language where Ezekiel is trying... attempting so hard to... to explain what he saw using the own technical language of his generation. He saw a wheel within the wheel. He said the eyes are high and terrible. That word eyes is interpreted windows. So you've got a wheel going one direction and another one counter clockwise. And he said the thing landed and a portion of the Dead Sea Scrolls that I've been able to get a hold of, much to the dismay of the authorities in Israel, they claim... the scrolls claim that Ezekiel came aboard the silver bridge... walked over the silver bridge into this craft and sat down and he saw the earth disappear in between his knees.
      Bell: My, my, my!
      Stranges: And we put this on video tape and believe you me, I got 2 calls from Israel and they said I should be put to death for releasing such information.
      Bell: I understand that reaction. There are a number of people would like me to be put to death just for doing this program.
      Stranges: I believe that. I believe that.
      Bell: So, uh, this is a direct translation from Aramaic...
      Stranges: Absolutely.
      Bell: From the Dead Sea Scrolls?
      Stranges: Absolutely. And we made the two video tapes now called "The Mysteries Of The Dead Sea Scrolls" and uh, if you treat me right tonight, I may send you a copy of both of them. (Both laugh)
      Bell: That'd be great. That would seem to argue all, or most traditional religious interpretation of the Bible that we understand... and so it's going to make a lot of people angry.
      Stranges: To a great extent it will either make them angry enough to go and search the scriptures in the original language or else accept the dogma that they are studying today. One or the other. I believe people have a right to know the truth and you cannot, just like a court case, you cannot present a decent case until you have all the facts available. But if you take a little fact here and hide it, a large fact there and hide it because it may not set will with the people, you're making a big mistake, You're violating all the laws of interpretation.
      Bell: How in the world did you get these portions of the Dead Sea Scrolls?
      Stranges: I was afraid you were gonna ask me that!
      Bell: Uh Huh.
      Stranges: I got it from this gentleman that I met at the Pentagon back in 1957 who claimed that he was from another world.
      Bell: Ah Hah! And that's where the title of your book comes from.
      Stranges: Right. "Stranger at the Pentagon."
      Bell: "Stranger at the Pentagon."
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Sort of an extra-terrestrial "Deep Throat."
      Stranges: Extra-terrestrial "Deep Throat" is right!
      Bell: So he called you? Made contact with you? You had a clandestine meeting somewhere on a...
      Stranges: No. This is not the way it was. I was speaking at a large Church in Washington, D.C., and I was... I had some pictures on a board behind me on the platform, speaking on the subject of UFO's in the Bible. And in with those pictures were three particular pictures taken by airforce man Augie Roberts. You've probably heard his name.
      Bell: I have. Yes.
      Stranges: And he gave me these pictures. He said, "Frank, this guy's from another planet!" And I said, "Augie, what in the world have you been smoking?" Well, he was irate at first but then he told me, not what he was smoking, but he told me exactly what happened. He took these pictures at the home of Howard Menge. You've heard of Howard Menge, no doubt?
      Bell: I have.
      Stranges: In Highbridge, New Jersey. He now lives in Florida. And I said, "Well, what else makes you think that this man is from another planet?" He said, "Well, when he looks at me I get the distinct impression that he could see straight through me!" And I said, "Augie, my daddy does that to me now!" And slowed him down a bit, but he continued. I said, "What else?" And he said, "The man could speak every dialect and language of the group of people who were assembled at the back yard at Howard Menges home in Highbridge." I said, "What else?" He said, "The man had no fingerprints." That really got me. I said, "Alright, I'll take these pictures from you and from now on I'll show these along with the other UFO pictures and I'll only be able to tell the congregations and the audiences the words that you gave me relating to this particular three pictures. Which he did. Now, I'm on the platform, the service is over, I was autographing books and people came to the platform... close to the platform, and a lady came behind me on the platform and she said, "I've got to see you now!" Well, in seminary they teach you that you've got to be good to the ladies or else! Well, I tried to apologize without success. And she said, "Dr. Stranges, I must speak to you this very moment!" She got very irate. And then finally, she reached into her purse and pulled out identification, her photograph with her number beneath it, the other part of the identification was United States Government, Pentagon building, office so and so, department so and so. And she said, "I've got to see you now!"
      Bell: Alright. And by then, she has your attention...
      Stranges: My full attention...
      Bell: And by now the attention of the audience so hold on just a moment, we'll be right back to you....

      (Commercial Break)

      Bell: Alright. Back now to Dr. Stranges. The lady had approached. She presented him with ID Got his attention. Now has ours. What did she do?
      Stranges: We started leaving the platform. She stopped in front of the picture of this gentleman, who I found out later his name was Commander Valiant Thor. She said, "How would you like to meet him personally?" Well, my God, what would you say? I said, "Absolutely so. She said, "meet me downstairs in front of your hotel at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning sharp and I'll take you to where he is." I said, "Where is he?" She said, "At the Pentagon."
      Bell: She represented Commander so and so to be a Pentagon official?
      Stranges: That's right.
      Bell: Alright.
      Stranges: And then we proceeded into the office and she fired two questions at me, "Can you as a former special investigator, still follow orders?" I said, "Yes ma'am." She said, "Can you follow orders to the letter?" I said, "Yes ma'am!" She said, "Alright. I'll meet you tomorrow morning. God bless you." And she walked out the door and left me sitting there with my mouth open.
      Bell: Wow.
      Stranges: I didn't get much rest that night, nor did I call my parents or anyone else that night. And I was downstairs at 7 o'clock, not 8 on that cold Washington sidewalk during the month of December just prior to Christmas. And she pulled up at 8 o'clock, right on the dot. Greeted me. I greeted her. I got in the front seat. She pulled away from the curve. We went out to the... toward the Pentagon. And, if anybody is familiar with the flow of traffic after you cross the bridge it turns to the right but she turned to the left! Parked against the fence... a gentleman with a tablet and uniform saluted her, she saluted back. He looked at me, saluted me. What am I gonna do? I saluted him back. And we got in the line and she fished in her purse again and put her picture ID... pinned it right to her blouse, closed her jacket and closed her coat. I looked in front of me. I looked behind me and I saw everybody in that line, people in uniform and people in plain clothes... they all had ID. I had nothing. As we got closer to that first security guard, I said "Nancy, uh... I don't have any..." She said, "Please get back in line." "Uh, well, I don't have any ID." And she said, "Do exactly as I do!" "What are you going to do?" And she said, "Oh my God! Watch me and do exactly as I do!" That put us third in line. And then second. And when she was first in line, she opened her coat and her jacket and then walked right on by the guard. I did the same thing. Opened my coat and jacket... walked right on by. I said, "Oh! That is really something else." And she said, "You did fine. We have one more." I said, "One more what?" She said, "One more security guard." I said, "Once maybe. Twice, I'm not too sure." She said, "Get back in line and shut up and let's do it again!" And we did it again!
      Bell: Huh.
      Stranges: And when I... Let me just jump ahead to the following Monday. When I got off the plane in New York City at LaGuardia field the FBI was waiting to pick me up, not to ask a question... not one question about speaking with a man from another planet, but they said, "How in the hell did you get by two security guards going in and two coming out without any proper ID.
      Bell: Right.
      Stranges: And they grilled me for nearly three hours. Finally one special agent said, "Well, they must have visualized something on his shirt because they've seen so many hundreds, maybe thousands of people going back and forth everyday. Now let's get back to the second door. I got in there, walked down the corridor right behind her. She pointed to the outer office. She said, "He's in there." Alright. She said, "God bless you. I'll see you in church tonight." And I said, "I sure hope so." My hand was on the handle... on that door handle... no markings on the door, no number, no ID whatsoever. And the thought struck me, "How do I get out of here?" Then when I swung around and caught up with her and she said, "Do the same thing you did coming in." Which I did. I went back to the door. Opened the door very cautiously. Walked into that room and straight ahead there were two Air Force officers sitting at two flat top desks pushed together and there was a Sergeant in the right hand corner typing. They ignored me as though I were non existent. I coughed. I cleared my throat. I shuffled my feet. I shut the door behind me again. They paid me no mind whatsoever. And then without warning, toward my right... behind me toward my right, here comes the man who's picture I'd been carrying with me for quite a long time. And he's got his right hand out stretched. And he says to me, "Hello Frank. How are you?" Well, Art, [that] started the biggest adventure of my life. And it's just continued. It continues to this day. When he was gone... He left on March 6th, 1960. The same place on the outskirts of Alexandria, Virginia, where his craft touched down. And all this has been written up in Blue Book.
      Bell: Wait, wait, wait, wait. He... I got lost after you greeted him. What did he do?
      Stranges: Well, we spoke for about a half hour. Being a minister, I first asked him religious questions. I asked him about his garments. If he had a space suit? He showed it to me. He handed it to me. It weighed ounces. It looked like a heavy, bulky...
      Bell: Was this man to all appearances human?
      Stranges: 6 feet tall. About 185 pounds. Looked from every appearance like a human being.
      Bell: Uh huh.
      Stranges: But then I did catch his hand and saw that his fingertips were bald as a peeled egg. He had no fingerprints whatsoever. And I looked at him questioningly. He said, "You ought to know that the Bible teaches that every man on earth is marked from the beginning because of the transgression."
      Bell: Well, I'm afraid it is possible to have your fingerprints removed, is it not?
      Stranges: This is true. When I worked for the Secret Service, they showed us ways and means in which you could destroy your fingerprints for just a while but they always come back.
      Bell: They always come back...
      Stranges: Yes. Even with the acid.
      Bell: You were awarded the FBI gold medal at a police convention in Las Vegas.
      Stranges: That's right. Yes.
      Bell: This... You're living up to your last name. This is a very, very strange story!
      Stranges: Well...
      Bell: No doubt about it. Is he the one who handed you these Aramaic documents?
      Stranges: He's the one who gave me the information and this is the information we've put down in our Dead Sea Scroll video tapes. Yes.
      Bell: Well. Why were you... Uh... I guess the next question.... and the one we're going to have to hold until we finish the top of the hour here is why you were chosen to receive this information? Dr., stay right there. Relax for a few minutes. We'll be back to you.

      This begins the second half hour of the interview:

      Art Bell: ... Are you there, Dr.?
      Frank E. Stranges: Yes. What is your book about? (In reference to a commercial on Art Bells autobiography, "The Art of Talk).
      Bell: My book is about... Well, I've been doing talk radio for about 15 years. So, it's an autobiographical thing. But it's about the behind the scenes talk radio that a lot of people have wanted to know about for a lot of years.
      Stranges: That sounds great.
      Bell: It's about this program with a lot of photographs of the kind of things you're talking about right now. It's very comprehensive. It's a hard back book and uh, I'm very proud of it. It took me a long time.
      Stranges: Send me a promo. We'll carry it in our book store.
      Bell: That'd be excellent. Alright, um, now, you met the man at the Pentagon...
      Stranges: Yes. Can I say one thing first?
      Bell: Yes, of course.
      Stranges: My last name is spelled S-T-R-A-N-G-E-S...
      Bell: Stranges.
      Stranges: That's the way it is on my birth certificate and we still have relatives in Italy by the same last name, if you can believe that.
      Bell: Well, that's a good last name.
      Stranges: Isn't that amazing?
      Bell: No. It's a good last name, Stranges. And it goes along with your story.
      Stranges: It certainly does.
      Bell: And yes, I'm sure everybody tells you that.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: So you met this man at the Pentagon?
      Stranges: Right.
      Bell: And, you had about a 30 minute chat with him?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: And then, how did that lead you to this new Aramaic translation of the Dead Sea Scrolls that you some how laid your hands on?
      Stranges: Alright. He said he is leaving... he was the guest of the Pentagon at the U.S. government for 3 years ending March 16th, 1960, at which time he found himself at the same point in Alexandria, Virginia, where he first landed 3 years prior. As I mentioned before, this has been very carefully studied and is a part of the Blue Book and it's also in the declassified CIA documents.
      Bell: OK. Where does this man claim to have come from?
      Stranges: The inside of the planet... he said, "your Bible calls the morning and the evening star." I said, "Venus?" He said, "Yes, Venus."
      Bell: So, he claims to come from inside Venus?
      Stranges: That's right. And then he left here for one year and he said, "I'll see you within one year." One year from that date, I was driving up toward Beverly Hills for an appointment and in my back seat at 8 o'clock that morning this familiar voice rings out of the back seat, mind you, "Hello Frank. How are you?"
      Bell: Huh!
      Stranges: Well, I nearly ran a red light!
      Bell: I'm sure at the very least.
      Stranges: I pulled over to the side of the road. He got into the front seat like a normal person's supposed to and we had a chat and we have been corresponding... we have been meeting ever since and he has been giving me material for my books and our newsletters and the video tapes.
      Bell: Alright. What is the up shot, if you don't mind, of the message that he's trying to send to us through you.
      Stranges: Alright. The message that we've been spreading throughout the entire world is the fact that mankind should learn the basic fundamental rules of the Golden Rule which is something that's taught by every discipline and by every major religion.
      Bell: Do unto others.
      Stranges: Yes. Do unto others as you'd have them... not as some have it down, do unto others before they do you first!
      Bell: (Laughs)
      Stranges: And then he said, it's very, very important that we seek to... in our religious work... to learn tolerance and get rid of this, uh, Hell fire and damnation preaching, although that has its place, and give people something that will lift them up, that will make them have a better image of themself. And people can have faith in God, which is true, but they must also have faith in themselves for people to accomplish certain things.
      Bell: Alright. Let me slow you up now. Uh, do you remember the movie "Oh God!"
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: George Burns.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Uh, George Burns... when God came to see George Burns, I think initially in a super market, I can't recall, um, after the shock wore off, first question was why me?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Why me?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: So I'm sure you must've asked that.
      Stranges: I've asked myself that many times and I believe because of the fact that we're able to reach people of every denomination and my world wide travels that we were in a good position to be able to spread this truth no matter where we go.
      Bell: Alright. Here's a fax. I want you to listen to it and answer it. "Art and Dr. Stranges, there is nothing wrong in assuming that UFOs and aliens are from another planetary system, dimension... whatever. Scripture does not say that we are alone in the universe. As you know, it indicatres otherwise. The Bible is not a science book for the cosmos but is a quote "repair manual for the human spirit" endquote. If we are in rebellion to God, why can't others in the universe be also? In other words, if Satan and his boys can corrupt us then they can corrupt folks a few light years away too. This explains the good and bad guys in the visiting aliens. Though we are warned to look out for the angels of light who are masters of deception.
      Stranges: That's true.
      Bell: You agree with that?
      Stranges: Absolutely. But you see, an angel of deception is not going to verify the diety of Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, they'll do everything they can to oppose it!
      Bell: Have you seen the recent autopsy footage?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: I would be more than interested in your reaction to it.
      Stranges: As a former special investigator, private investigator, uh, I think it was a phoney from start to finish.
      Bell: OK.
      Stranges: That's my opinion.
      Bell: Based on?
      Stranges: If I... If I were the government or any branch of government who retained the services of an expert cameraman to focus in and take a... a filmed record of an autopsy of a person from another planet, I would not allow that cameraman to be photographing peoples shoulders and backs and the back of their heads and their legs and their feet, whatever, who are supposedly performing this autopsy. For me, I believe something should have been set up that would leave no question whatever. No question whatever as to it's authenticity.
      Bell: OK. Well there are certain things that we do know. Uh, we know the film was from stock of one of three 20 year segments, one of which is '47.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: I had an FBI analyst on, actually somebody who does contract work for the FBI, who verified with some of the actual imagery that he tested that it had to be exposed between 1945 uh... 1947 and 1949.
      Stranges: Yes. I'll go along with that.
      Bell: So... you will?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Well it... it seems... it's pretty hard to buy that you would do this grand, expensive fake way back then and hold on to it so you could release it nearly half a century later? I mean...
      Stranges: I'm afraid the U.S. government has been responsible for postulating quite a few expensive fakes at our expense... at the tax payers expense in order to help prove or disprove a point. We spent no less than a billion some million dollars shipping all kinds of things to a country in Africa and among that shipment were a shipment of, I think it was about... oh something like 150 thousand toilet bowls the people never used nor saw a toilet bowl in their lives. And the only thing they did with them was plant some flowers in them or some other kinds of things. And then with that same money... with that same expenditure they built an airport complete with a control tower and planes never went anywheres within 3-400 miles of the place.
      Bell: Well, we're famous for doing things like that. So, in other words, you're saying uh... so then you're not surprised they would spend a lot of money to perpetrate a hoax back then and hold on to it for whatever reason.
      Stranges: No. No. If you recall the history of the Central Intelligence Agency, it was first known as the OSS? And when Truman changed it over to the Central Intelligence Agency the first object... the first point on their agenda was to investigate unidentified flying objects. Now all of that truth has been lost in the maze of uh... all kinds of documents that have been lost and stolen and what have you. And back then, they were interested, during the Truman years and in the Roosevelt years and way back as far as 1938 our government was involved in UFO investigation but it never came to the forefront.
      Bell: Do you believe the man you met in the Pentagon...
      Stranges: I believe every word he says...
      Bell: Excuse me... excuse me... you do?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: And you believve he came from... was it Venus?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Interior of Venus?
      Stranges: Interior. Correct.
      Bell: Seems to me what you believes argues with itself? In other words, on the one hand you seem to believe there are others elsewhere but on the other hand you don't seem to believe uh... that they are anything other than uh... devils?
      Stranges: Oh no. I wouldn't say that. Those are the kidnapping and abducting... they're the devils. But you've got countless numbers of UFO encounters and stories and accounts by people from every race, from every walk of life that have had good meetings with these people. And they have been healed and they have been helped in many, many ways. Even financial assistance.
      Bell: Ok. What are those entities? The good ones...
      Stranges: These entities, I believe that they could be classified as angels of God or placed in the same catagory as Adam before the fall. Created beings.
      Bell: Created beings.
      Stranges: That's right.
      Bell: Actual beings versus entities.
      Stranges: Right.
      Bell: But I believe these created beings have the ability to pass through a solid just like I've seen Val do and his brother, Donn, and some members of the rest of his crew which are not too far from Las Vegas, Nevada tonight.
      Bell: Tonight?
      Stranges: That's right.
      Bell: Well thanks for making me feel all the more comfortable.
      Stranges: Well, I'm glad you feel comfortable.
      Bell: ... about 65 miles west of Las Vegas. I'm out here near the real Dreamland.
      Stranges: I see.
      Bell: By the way...
      Stranges: Their ship is parked, for your information, not too far from the lake shore of Lake Mead. And they've been there for several years.
      Bell: Let me tell you something.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: I got a call prior to the show tonight from a man in Las Vegas who said, "Art, as the moon came up tonight, I saw no less than 47, 48 objects surrounding the moon. Disc objects moving in ways that nothing else could move."
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Now, I... you know... it was an off hand reported... it came in just before the show began tonight.
      Stranges: Who's to say what the man saw? Who knows? Who knows his psychological profile? Who knows what... what trauma he may have gone through during the day? Or maybe it was a valid sighting and, uh, many of these sightings, believe it or not, are seen by individuals and several other individuals in that same locale see nothing!
      Bell: Well, my audience is going to have fun with you! Uh...
      Stranges: I hope so.
      Bell: Oh, they will. Believe me. Stay right where you are, Dr. And in a moment, I will begin to open phone lines for anybody who has a question for Dr. Stranges. Frank E. Stranges. A very interesting individual who has received an award recently, as a matter of fact, gold medal award from the FBI in Las Vegas and is just a very different sort of individual. I'm... It's interesting, I'm still not altogether sure that I know what he's saying to us. Uh, I think I'm beginning to get there regarding UFOs and his view, but I'm not totally there. In other words, they do exist... I believe... well I'll ask him when we... well wait a minute, I've got to know. Dr., just before I go to this break, they do exist? You're saying they do exist and there are creatures from other planets but your belief would be that they are either entities or beings created by God or from the darker side.
      Stranges: I believe that with all my heart. Yes. You know, even Christ said, "In my father's house are many dwelling places." And he said, "Other sheep have I that are not of this fold." We can't just draw a line and give that a simple theological explanation!
      Bell: Alright. I just had to get that straight before I went to the break. Now we'll go to the break....

      Commercial Break

      Bell: Alright. This should be very interesting. Dr., are you there?
      Stranges: I'm here.
      Bell: Alright. good. Let's rock 'n roll. Let us begin here. East of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Good evening Art and good evening Dr. Stranges.
      Stranges: Good evening.
      Bell: Hi. where are you sir?
      Caller: Coon Rapids, Minnesota.
      Bell: Oh, OK.
      Stranges: That's good country.
      Caller: Excuse me?
      Stranges: That's good country. I built a church in Spring Lake Park some years ago.
      Caller: Oh, OK. Yeah, I know where that is. Uh, my question for you Dr. Stranges is, have you, or are you planning at some point in the future, to go on... or are you going off of this planet?
      Bell: Ho ho!
      Stranges: No. I don't expect to leave here until I die, practically... or almost. In other words, am I going to be taking any trips into the wild blue yonder?
      Bell: Yeah, that's what he was asking.
      Stranges: No.
      Bell: No. So the offer was never made by this individual at the Pentagon.
      Stranges: It was made quite some time ago but I feel I have a work to do here.
      Bell: The offer WAS made!
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Uh. My, my, my! I've often wondered about that. Now, if such an offer were to be made to me, I don't know that I would refuse. Why did you?.
      Stranges: Well, I have a church. I have an organization that I'm the head of. I've got a family. I've got loved ones practically all over the place.
      Bell: Ah, that's a good answer. That's a good answer. And uh, in other words, they were offering what, a one way trip? Or...
      Stranges: They were offering a 10 year period for me in space but I wasn't prepared to take that, right.
      Bell: Uh, you sound uh, sane to me...
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: On the other hand the story you're telling , believe me to a lot of the audience, they're sittin' out there going "nut case... nut case," but you've really got so many credentials that it's... um, I'm not going to say that. I just... I'm sure some people will say it to you all the time?
      Stranges: Uh, that's getting less and less as we travel through the world now because UFOs are looked at a much better, higher perspective now than they were years ago.
      Bell: Alright. Well I've got a great challenge for you when we come back. Stay right there, Dr.