VAL THOR Pt. III&IV

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      Part Three of the Interview

      Art Bell: Back now to Dr. Stranges. Dr., I've got a number of questions for you. One involves a show that I've done recently with a couple of individuals. Are you familiar with the term nano-technology?
      Frank E. Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Um, nano-technology eventually promises to be able to manipulate at the molecular level by small, little, tiny machines. We're on the way toward it right now. It seems to me, Dr., that eventually it promises the ability of creation. Creation of biological entities...
      Stranges: Entities, right.
      Bell: ... or, or combinations of machines and biological beings. It's a pretty frightening prospect. If it were possible for a human being through nano-technology to create another being what have we done?
      Stranges: I think, basically, we have violated the laws of God. But even if they succeed in doing that the big question is will this entity have a soul?
      Bell: That's a big question!
      Stranges: Will he have feelings?
      Bell: Do we? We certainly...
      Stranges: I wonder sometimes.
      Bell: Well, we have feelings, there's no question about that but with regard to the soul there is still much heated argument.
      Stranges: Oh yes. And it will argue until the end of time.
      Bell: Yes. So if we create a biological entity... if we order it created... and it has feelings and emotions and in all ways we can measure is a living being... an entity, we have, in your opinion, violated God's law?
      Stranges: Yes. That's my opinion.
      Bell: Alright. Back to Venus. Somebody... a doctor here as a matter of fact... writes that Venus is several hundred degrees fahrenheit on the surface.
      Stranges: 800 degrees plus...
      Bell: Thank you. It gets...
      Stranges: ... at the North and South poles.
      Bell: And, he says, it gets hotter as you go toward the liquid magma center which produces the volcanos. How is living space for your friend from the Pentagon cooled?
      Stranges: Well, to be kind to the good doctor, we are making calculations with our human technology that we've learned here on this planet. There might be some rules and regulations that apply to Venus that are not calculable by people here from earth.
      Bell: That's a good point. Alright. This is an incredible story, the doctor tells, but can anyone else corroborate Dr. Stranges claims? Did the stranger leave any tangible evidence behind with which Dr. Stranges can verify these events to others?
      Stranges: Yes he did. He was questioned personally and the gentleman who did the questioning was none other than Harley Byrd who is the nephew of the late Admiral Byrd. And he at that time was in charge with the Navy department of one phase of Blue Book whose sole purpose it was to examine the testimony of the police officers who saw the craft come down in Alexandria and transport him to the Pentagon.
      Bell: And you're telling me that all of this is contained in Blue Book?
      Stranges: A portion of Blue Book, yes. And also a portion of the de-classified pages of the Central Intelligence Agency.
      Bell: Well, having all of this in Blue Book, how could they have concluded from Blue Book that UFOs were, quote I think, no national security risk...
      Stranges: That's true. They said we have absolutely no evidence that UFOs even exist.
      Bell: Yeah, that's right.
      Stranges: Well this goes contrary to the millions of people who have seen UFOs all over the world. Now, how they can make a statement like that and live by it, and live with it, I don't know.
      Bell: The crash at Secora or Roswell... whatever it is...
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: ... crash of something like we're talking about or a crash of something like a mogul balloon?
      Stranges: I believe it was definitely a crash of an Unidentified Flying Object. There's too much evidence. Too many good witnesses, honest to God witnesses, who saw something. Some of them took fragments home with them. To this day they have not revealed that they even have this in their possession.
      Bell: It is true.
      Stranges: Yes. I believe it did happen. I believe there could have been bodies and the bodies were removed by our own powers that be and brought to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The possibility is there 100%.
      Bell: Alright. East of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Hi, Art. This is Frances, KOM. Did you get my fax... Saturday night fax?
      Bell: Uh, does this relate to our guest now, miss?
      Caller: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
      Bell: OK. What is your question?
      Caller: Did you get it right away?
      Bell: I don't know. What is your question?
      Caller: OK. (Unintelligible) OK. First of all, the Las Vegas man who saw 48 UFOs, could that have been... could that have been a hologram and how could the mind be programmed to see holograms? And, um...
      Bell: Alright. Well I'm gonna stop her right there because we don't possibly have any of the answers to those questions. When you hear about a sighting, you hear about a sighting and could it have been holograms? Yes. Could it have been a bit of undigested baloney?
      Stranges: It could have been Canadian high flying geese, as well!
      Bell: Yea... that's right (both crack up). West of the Rockies, you're (dial tone)... would have been on the air, excuse me. Wild card line, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Good evening Art. Good evening Dr. Stranges.
      Stranges: Good evening, sir.
      Caller: Uh, my name is Rick. I'm calling from Madison, Wisconsin.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Caller: Dr. Stranges, are you still in contact with this being from Venus?
      Stranges: Yes I am.
      Caller: You had mentioned earlier in the program that you had an opportunity to take a ride with him over a 10 year period of time and you declined. Is that correct?
      Stranges: Uh... no, the question was that [would] I ever accept an out of Earth experience with him away from this planet.
      Bell: Um Hmh!
      Stranges: And I did decline, yes. However I have been on board his craft on many occasions. As a matter of fact, we have meetings on board his craft twice a year.
      Bell: You do?
      Stranges: Absolutely!
      Bell: Biannual meetings?
      Stranges: That's right.
      Caller: Does he... does this being allow other people to participate in this experience.
      Stranges: He has in the past depending on their background and, uh, as our government says, "their need to know."
      Caller: Hmm. Well, I'd sure be open to something like that.
      Stranges: Well, he receives, I don't know how many, letters every week from people from all parts of the world written in Foreign languages and the only thing I do is turn the letters over to him and, thank God, he answers them himself.
      Caller: I see. So I can send you some information and uh...
      Stranges: Sure.
      Caller: ... apply for this position, I assume.
      Bell: (Laughs)
      Stranges: Why not? Other people have.
      Bell: I'm curious, sir. Why would you want to go for a ten year period.
      Caller: I've been... since I was a kid, I used to take my flashlight out in the middle of the night and shine the light up to the stars to want a being to come down and talk to me. I've been interested in this for the last 20 to 25 years. I'm 30 years old and it is something that I would do. I'm not married. I have no earthly ties, if you will.
      Bell: I suppose that would be one qualification in your favor.
      Stranges: Well, you should drop us a letter and I'll be glad to deliver it for you.
      Caller: How could I... would you give me the information for that.
      Bell: Alright, we'll do it. Listen on the radio. Dr., uh...
      Stranges: Frank Stranges.
      Bell: Yes.
      Stranges: P.O. Box 5, Van Nuys... capital V A N and capital N U Y S, California, 91408. That's P.O. Box 5, Van Nuys, California, 91408.
      Bell: Wow.
      Stranges: And if you wish to write me or fax me or call me, the same number is 818-989-5942. That's 989-...
      Bell: Well, it's too late...
      Stranges: ... 5942.
      Bell:... you're giving it out. Give out the number again so I can write it down.
      Stranges: The phone as well as the fax.
      Bell: You'll be sorry!
      Stranges: 818...
      Bell: Yes, 818...
      Stranges: 989...
      Bell: 989...
      Stranges: 5942.
      Bell: ... 5942.
      Stranges: Right.
      Bell: Well, guests who give out numbers... uh, that's their business, uh, good luck! Alright, Dr., I, I find you a real enigma. I can usually pin down my guests pretty well or peg hole them or put them in a box and you don't go into any of these.
      Stranges: Did you know Joe Pine?
      Bell: Uh, well not personally.
      Stranges: He tried the same thing.
      Bell: Did he? I, uh... As a matter of fact, I watched Joe Pine.
      Stranges: Uh huh!
      Bell: As a matter of fact, I worked for many years with the person who produced the Joe Pine Show.
      Stranges: Did you!
      Bell: Oh yes! Uh, so, yeah sure, I know of Joe Pine. I mean, you, you appeared with Joe Pine?
      Stranges: Oh, many, many times on radio and on TV.
      Bell: And did you confuse him in the way you've been confusing... I guess you did!
      Stranges: Well, no. He said, "I'm flabbergasted!"
      Bell: I'm flabbergasted too.
      Stranges: You know what he did? He called some of the contacts at the Pentagon and they asked him the same question that they asked Barry Goldwater and that was, what is your need to know?
      Bell: You know what? I've got Barry Goldwater on tape, maybe you heard me play it a couple weeks ago. I don't know if you listen to this show. But I've got Barry Goldwater on tape right here saying he asked General LeMay about Wright-Patt and what was there and he wanted to see it and General LeMay cussed him out and said don't you ever ask me that again. And I've got that in Barry Goldwater's own words!
      Stranges: My God.
      Bell: I've got that. So if you ever want that tape, maybe we can have an exchange.
      Stranges: I believe it. I'd like to have that, yes.
      Bell: (Laughs) West of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Frank Stranges.
      Caller: Yes. Good evening. This is Mike In Phoenix.
      Bell: Hello, Mike!
      Caller: How ya doin'. I have a couple of real quick questions for ya.
      Bell: Alright.
      Caller: OK. Number 1, there was a lot of talk going on about a couple weeks ago, or maybe longer, uh, about the possibility that project Blue Book was completely fictitious. It was made up as a cover to divert people's attention away from the real facts of the Roswell incident and all the other UFO incidents.
      Bell: Yes.
      Stranges: Do you want my opinion?
      Caller: Yeah.
      Stranges: You can put project Blue Book in the same category as the Warren Report.
      Caller: Oh! OK. And, my other question is, uh, for Art. I... uh... sent you a letter a few weeks ago and I was wondering if you had received it. It was in a black envelope? And I discussed about being your field reporter for the Hale-Bopp comet? I would help you talk it in from out in the field?
      Bell: (Laughs). Well, you'll... if you've been listening, you know I have appointed my wife to that position should it occur. We'll have a little remote mic out there, I'm sure.
      Caller: If she comes across mine, I'm sure she'll show it to you.
      Bell: Yes. Alright. I'll look for it, sir.
      Caller: OK.
      Bell: Thank you. I think, you know, you're applying for her job! Uh, Dr., while we're at it, have you heard the talk about Hale-Bopp? You of course heard the intro to the show...
      Stranges: Yes. I thought that was very fascinating.
      Bell: And Dr. Marsden who's the expert.
      Stranges: Yes. They forgot to mention a few other things.
      Bell: Umm, indeed!
      Stranges: That this particular heavenly body sometimes appears to be square and sometimes appears to be round.
      Bell: Where'd you get that?
      Stranges: Which is very confusing. I got this from Griffith Observatory.
      Bell: Well, I do have one photograph of Hale-Bopp with what appears to be a spiral. It's the doggonest thing you've ever seen!
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: But you say sometimes it appears square?
      Stranges: That's right! And it's really excited some clergy persons in the world because they think that this could be the coming kingdom...
      Bell: I know.
      Stranges: ... which is four-square.
      Bell: I know. Um... So your take on the comet right now is just watchful waiting? You don't... or what would you say?
      Stranges: Uh, I'm with you. I'm watching and waiting.
      Bell: (Laugh) OK. East of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Hello. I like your theme music.
      Bell: Well, I'm glad. I like it too. That's why I picked it.
      Caller: Well, I'm glad you did because I think... find it very... well, I like it!
      Bell: Good.
      Caller: Now, I wanted to ask the Dr. he mentioned uh... the Dead Sea Scrolls?
      Bell: Yes. Oh yes. I wanted to get back to that. Where are you by the way, ma'am?
      Caller: Oh. Fort Wayne, Indiana.
      Bell: Fort Wayne, Indiana.
      Caller: Um Hmm.
      Bell: Yes. On the Dead Sea Scrolls...
      Caller: And then he also mentioned that there was life in a previous time before what the Bible mentions?
      Bell: An entire...
      Caller: as we know it...
      Bell: An entire civilization.
      Caller: Yes.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Caller: And I wondered if he knows... I imagine he knows about the Sitchin books?
      Stranges: Of course.
      Caller: And if... uh... what he's talking about would refer to that. Or that there would be anything in common there.
      Bell: Alright.
      Stranges: I think there's a lot in common.
      Bell: Would you review the Dead Sea Scroll information you've got that nobody else does?
      Stranges: Alright. The information that we have in those two video tapes contains facts, figures, names, dates and places of Biblical personalities who have had an experience... personal experiences with unidentified objects that were later identified and with people supposedly from other worlds. That's the long and short of it.
      Bell: So it actually contains detailed information in the Dead Sea Scrolls about UFOs.
      Stranges: That is right. And this is why that neither the Huntingdon Library nor the Rockefeller foundation nor the Institute of Biblieque (sp?) in Jerusalem will ever allow any of this to get out through their channels.
      Bell: I'm surprised... well, of course you really wouldn't want to accuse them of that... but, uh, have you been threatened?
      Stranges: Yes. I received two calls. I've got the distinction of having two phone calls from Israel from a very high ranking Rabbi working on the authority of the Dead Sea Scrolls. And in his first call he said, "I'm going to have you fired from your denomination if you release this information!" I said, "Fat chance. I'm the President!" He hung up in my ear.
      Bell: Huh!
      Stranges: And the following day he said, "You must be put to death and the fellow who gave you this information should be put to death because you will absolutely ruin organized religion!"
      Bell: Uh, well, you might. Dr., on that note, stand by. We'll be right back to you. Dr. Stranges with information which would ruin all or most of organized religion. That's a dangerous man. We'll be right back...
      Commercial Break

      Bell: You know, I'm beginning to realize there is a serious parallel between the larger story told by Richard Hoagland Friday night, Saturday morning... what an incredible story that was about Hale-Bopp... and what Dr. Stranges is saying. Has anybody else noticed that? Dr., did you happen to catch Richard Hoagland?
      Stranges: No.
      Bell: No?
      Stranges: I'm sorry I didn't.
      Bell: Uh. Well, I'll tell you, uh, try and catch him. He will... he'll begin the show at eleven o'clock Pacific Time. They'll do a repeat. And, uh...
      Stranges: What night?
      Bell: Tonight.
      Stranges: Oh really.
      Bell: Tonight. Yeah, at eleven o'clock. There are many radio stations you'd be able to hear it on.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: And, uh, try and catch it because he deals with Hale- Bopp and I'm just realizing there are a lot of similarities between what he said and what you're saying. So...
      Stranges: Um Hmm.
      Bell: ... we'll see. Let's go back to the lines. West of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Hello.
      Bell: Hello.
      Caller: Yes. This is Monte from Seattle on KOMO.
      Bell: Hello, Monte.
      Caller: Yeah. I had a question about, uh, a, uh, comment. I was requesting a comment?
      Bell: Yes.
      Caller: About the, um, interference by alien beings, perhaps long ago, that interfered with our DNA structure? And that, perhaps, they're back here now to re-establish that full potential that we have?
      Bell: Um Hm. Alright. I think if you're listening carefully, uh, that couldn't be from your perspective, could it Dr.? Or could it?
      Stranges: No. No, I haven't touched on that tonight at all.
      Bell: Well, touch on it. In other words, could that be... there is a theory that they interfered with our DNA structure but with what you believe they are, that really couldn't be. Could it?
      Stranges: I believe they may have tried in the years and years gone by. Because, every once in a while you'll find an excavation that uncovers the skeletal structure of people who are neither animal nor human. That could be put into that category.
      Bell: Uh huh. Alright. Uh, wild card line, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Hi there. I'm calling from San Diego.
      Bell: Yes sir.
      Caller: I have a couple quick questions and I'll just hang up and listen.
      Bell: Alright.
      Caller: Uh, first, he mentioned that somewhere in Jeremiah there is a reference to, uh, previous civilizations on Earth?
      Stranges: Chapter 4.
      Caller: Chapter 4. OK. That's what I was wondering.
      Bell: Alright.
      Caller: Also you mentioned that one of the types of beings could be, uh, a demonic sort of being and that they are the ones that are doing the abductions and probing and all this.
      Stranges: Yes. Those are the ones that were cast out of the Heavenlies God knows how long ago.
      Caller: OK...
      Stranges: One third of the angels.
      Caller: ... yes sir. And my question is how is it, uh, I'd just like you to explain or describe briefly how they could, uh, adopt physical form and manipulate things so directly in the physical realm.
      Bell: Alright.
      Stranges: Alright. That's not a difficult question. Uh, these fallen angels and demon spirits have powers that are far beyond a man's wildest imagination. And over the years, in fact, many, many aeons, they have proven themselves as the destructors of the human race. And in, uh, other recent times, the destruction of the animals out in the field. No, these are not created by people from outer space. I believe that these murders are and slaughters are committed by these evil spirits and evil demon powers who have been loosened on this earth after they were cast down. Now they're... they were cast down to the Earth. I don't know how we ever got so lucky to have them all come down here to this planet Earth. But, no other planet is mentioned in the scriptures as being the repository of, uh, demon spirits or fallen angels. And they have had the power in the heavenlies... tremendous power... and now the only ones that have the power to leave this planet is Lucifer himself who has free access before the throne of God. And he's continuously accusing the brethren. Accusing the people of God.
      Bell: Well, it was probably that damn apple! Alright.
      Stranges: It could have been.
      Bell: Yeah. Dr., hold on. We'll come back to you in just a moment. Fascinating Dreamland and, uh, but that's what we're here for. You know, if you wanna hear somebody bashing politically, I'm sure you'll find that on most other channels. Here it's a little different....

      This Begins the Fourth Half Hour

      Art Bell: Back now to Dr. Stranges. Dr.?
      Frank E. Stranges: Yes sir.
      Bell: Um... beginning next month... well this month, now... it is the 1st of October... Um... next week, for example, we will kick off a whole series on ghosts and things that go bump in the night. And my guest next week is going to be Brad Steiger...
      Stranges: Oh! He's great!
      Bell: ... who wrote "The Awful Thing In The Attic." And, so it leads me into asking you about such entities, ghosts.
      Stranges: I believe they exist. I most certainly do. I believe that people have given some graphic illustrations and some photographers have, uh, both on video tape and still pictures, have taken pictures of, uh, entities, ghost like apparitions. I believe they're there.
      Bell: I have such a photograph.
      Stranges: You do?
      Bell: I do. Uh, it is the scariest, most hair raising one you've ever seen! Do you have a... are you a computer person?
      Stranges: Uh, not yet.
      Bell: OK.
      Stranges: I'm just getting started.
      Bell: Well, um, let me tell the audience. If you would like a picture of... actually, we have several ghost like entities. They're on our bulletin board. Our bulletin board is open 24 hours a day and is free to go up once a day and get a free photograph. A GIF file. And the number is, area code 702-727-1709. 702-727-1709. In addition, we've got the Unabomber's manifesto. All 37,000 words up there for you to download. Uh, whenever you get a chance, Dr., you're gonna want to get a computer.
      Stranges: Yes. Some of the people in our church have one.
      Bell: Uh, well, in that case, have them download the ghost photograph and print it out for you.
      Stranges: Alright.
      Bell: It is absolutely incredible. Alright. East of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Hello Art.
      Bell: Hello.
      Caller: Uh, Dr. Stranges.
      Stranges: Yes. Good evening.
      Caller: Good evening. Uh, you were discussing Hale-Bopp.
      Bell: Yes. Where are you, by the way?
      Caller: I'm in Collinsville, Illinois, on Satcom.
      Bell: OK.
      Caller: You were discussing Hale-Bopp and uh...
      Bell: Yes.
      Caller: ... and maybe a Biblical connection. Uh, Dr. Stranges, I'm surprised you didn't bring up Wormwood! OK. To begin with, I talked to Sitchin, I've talked to a Mr. Morningsky and there is something more that Mr. Hoagland is leaving out. Uh, Sky and Telescope, October issue, talks about this thing looping through Sagittarius.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Caller: In Sitchin's "Genesis Revisited" he talks about the return of the celestial Lord. And there is a paragraph that's from the book of Jerold (sp?) the earliest translation talking about it coming through Sagittarius. Also, you mentioned the swirl in the photograph.
      Bell: Yes.
      Caller: The Hopi Indians might have something that, uh, might, parallel with that. A, uh, swastika on a sacred tablet.
      Bell: Alright.
      Stranges: Uh, so I would recommend your listeners to look at "Genesis Revised," page 328. Also, from an ancient Babylonian text, it talks about within the station of Jupiter the planet increases in brilliance. There's a lot of things that Mr. Hoagland wasn't hitting on.
      Bell: Alright, sir. Thank you. Um, Dr., this is going to be a little complicated, and I don't know if you've heard my show enough to know, but I've been doing talk radio, this brand, this show actually for 11 years...
      Stranges: Oh, that's marvelous.
      Bell: ... and talk radio in general for 15. I've noticed what I've decided to call "the quickening." And it relates to social, economic and political events in this country... in fact the whole world... whether you want to talk about... I believe we've got hurricane 'O' now out there. More hurricanes in any recorded season. We've got earthquakes. We've got rumblings. We've got, uh, people like Gordon-Michael Scallion predicting great earth changes.
      Stranges: Weather changes...
      Bell: Weather changes. All of it seems to be converging and quickening. It's the only good word I can come up with.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: What's goin' on?
      Stranges: I believe that the earth itself is experiencing some tremendous changes at this time and it's going to reach a point just prior to the end of the century that these things are going to continue. And then I believe there's going to be a tremendous spiritual awakening all over the globe. And it's gonna actually change everything from weather patterns to earthquakes and everything else.
      Bell: You...
      Stranges: Notice I didn't say religious awakening, I said spiritual awakening.
      Bell: Yes, you said spiritual awakening. Yes.
      Stranges: Yes. And in my meetings in South Korea, uh, I've had many, many Bhuddists in my meetings and we've discussed some of these things about the spiritual awakening and they're so glad that I didn't say religious awakening because it's going to touch on practically every religion. Every religion there is in creation.
      Bell: That's quite a statement.
      Stranges: It's going to create a respect for each other.
      Bell: Alright. West of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi. Hello there.
      Caller: Yes.
      Bell: Yes, you're on the air, sir.
      Caller: Uh, this is James in Oklahoma City.
      Bell: Hello James.
      Caller: Uh, I was wondering if, uh, the gentleman that he talked to that was supposedly from Venus, does he have any information about the faces on Mars?
      Bell: Alright.
      Stranges: Yes. He gave us some information and he said there is really nothing highly significant about that whatsoever.
      Bell: What have you learned about a previous civilization on this earth? Now, you've mentioned that a couple of times.
      Stranges: Yes. As is mentioned between the 1st and 2nd verses... [of Genesis] that's reflected way over in the book of Jeremiah. And what makes this unique is because you'll find that language in a portion of the 4th chapter of Jeremiah is not Jeremiah speaking but it's Moses! And the big question that's, uh, bothered many theologians and Biblical instructors and interpreters is how in the world did that section of scripture go from the 1st chapter of Genesis and land way over hundreds of years later in the book of Jeremiah?
      Bell: Well, you mentioned that the person you communicate with twice a year now, uh, also gave you information on this. What has he told you?
      Stranges: Yes. He said that this was a fantastic city at one time. He said it rose in stature and wisdom and understanding that no other civilization on the face of the earth has reached. And all of a sudden, something went wrong. And that's when they had to meet their "Waterloo."
      Bell: See, that's...
      Stranges: Something went wrong because they achieved the ability to fly off of this planet onto other planets.
      Bell: Yes.
      Stranges: And they were going to take their greed and their hatred and everything else in the gamut with them. And the Almighty would not allow that so He shut them down.
      Bell: Uh, this quickening that I'm talking about, how close... is this leading to, uh, you said a spiritual awakening...
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: ... How do you know it's not leading to a shut down?
      Stranges: No. I don't believe it's going to lead to a shut down because if you've taken the pulse of people all over the world they are reaching out for something better than what they had before. Even in their belief system. That they want to believe that God is a good God. That He's not up there like an angry man sitting in a chair with a huge horse whip. That He's here to help mankind. To appreciate him and to appreciate each others ability.
      Bell: I like that. I never thought of God as having a horse whip myself.
      Stranges: Yes. People do, believe me!
      Bell: I know. I know. East of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi. Hello there? Going... going... gone. West of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi... he says having, I guess, pushed the wrong button, I'm so sorry to those two people. First time caller line, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hello.
      Caller: Yeah. I was wondering have you considered this Thor character to be the Anti-Christ?
      Bell: The what character?
      Caller: The Thor...
      Stranges: No. Simply because he glorifies Jesus Christ and he glorifies God. Anti-Christ in no way, shape, manner or form is going to tell you that Jesus Christ is God or that the word of God is true.
      Caller: Ok. Thank you.
      Bell: Alright. Thank you. Interesting. Very interesting. Wild card line, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Uh, hello Art. KABC, Los Angeles.
      Bell: Yes sir.
      Caller: Uh, Dr. Stranges...
      Stranges: Yes.
      Caller: ... on your contacts from Venus, does he ever mention anything about, you know, the human soul?
      Stranges: Oh! He most certainly does. He wrote a book called "Outwitting Tomorrow." And that's in your book stores right now. And in that he explains the make up of the physical body and the soul and the spirit. He also gives the 5 pointed star of life that if man can perfect all of these points evenly, why he'll be a well balanced individual.
      Caller: And one other quick question. Uh, I'm a little bit skeptical because Hoagland mentions this, you mentioned it and a few other people Art has had on as guests and they talk about these civilizations that existed before, you know, uh, Mesopotamia and stuff like that.
      Bell: Yes.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Caller: But yet, you know, we can find fossils that are millions of years old, but we find nothing of these civilizations, you know, concrete-wise.
      Bell: Yeah. It's a good... it's a... a point. How would you answer that.
      Stranges: This is true. But you see, finding fossils is like putting the puzzle together. And because of the journeys that many of these peoples took in the wilderness and other areas across the planet you'll find, uh, certain bones of certain individuals in India and then you'll find the same structure... the same type of bones in Africa and the same in Egypt and places like that and other places far removed from these three countries that I mentioned that show that, uh, these people became nomads shortly after the destruction of their massive cities. You take Sodom and Gomorrah. If you go to that place today, you will still to this day find in the ground or on top of the ground green glass... what appears to be green glass... which is a perfect testimony to nuclear fusion!
      Bell: Dr., uh, let me try this on you. You've done a lot of world travel, haven't you?
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Have you ever been to Thailand?
      Stranges: No.
      Bell: Uh, well I have and fairly recently.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Uh, in Bangkok in Thailand there is an area called Papong.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: Uh, if God were to look down upon Papong where they sell little 11 year old... 10 and 11 year old girls...
      Stranges: Yes.
      Bell: ... to any comer with uh, uh, their little Girl Scout uniforms on...
      Stranges: Yes...
      Bell: God would immediately wash the planet clean, PSSHH! just like that! Uh, there is a lot of that that goes on, uh, Papong may be one of the worst examples in Bangkok, but, all over the world.
      Stranges: You've got white slavery going on right here in the United States. When I worked as an undercover agent both in Minnesota and Boston and many other places, we saw the exact same thing where little kiddies were kidnapped off of... off of the face of the earth.
      Bell: Yup!
      Stranges: From little parks where they were... the attendees... the attenders were supposed to be watching them and they were looking in the other direction. These kids are sold into slavery. Not just in America but in other foreign countries. But I believe there's a day of reckoning coming. I believe there's a day of reckoning coming when God's going to lower the boom on these people. I bet they're going to feel His weight!
      Bell: Well see now, here we go! Now, you're putting the whip in His hand?
      Stranges: Well, whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reapeth. They're not going to plant corn and eat spaghetti!
      Bell: Uh, well said. Uh, East of the Rockies, uh, no... West of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Hi. Dr. Stranges?
      Bell: Where are you, sir?
      Caller: I'm up in Reno, KOH.
      Bell: Reno. Alright.
      Stranges: Yes.
      Caller: Well, in, in your travels... in your information sharing, has there been anything that could give us some guidance in terms of looking after our health as humans?
      Stranges: Yes. People by and large in the... let me use this term very, very carefully... in the section of organized religion... have looked to the ministry... have looked to the clergy persons for everything. And, uh, instead of training their children up in the way they should go, they're depending on the church and the school and the police department to bring up their kids and to discipline their kids. Uh, what I see is that there's a trend that people are looking within themselves for the first time, perhaps, and they're not liking what they're, they're seeing. And they're reaching out to try ways and means to gather information and to put that information to work... to implement that information so that they can help themselves, their families and their neighbors.
      Bell: Alright. Dr., I'm going to ask you to hold it there for just one moment. We're gonna take care of a little bit of business which we must do and supports all of this. And we'll be back in a moment.

      Commercial Break

      Bell: Alright. Back now to, uh, Dr. Stranges and, uh, here we go once again. East of the Rockies, you're on the air with Dr. Stranges. Hi.
      Caller: Ah, yes. This is Austin, Texas.
      Bell: Austin, Texas. Yes sir.
      Caller: Uh, yeah. I had, uh, two questions basically. Um, first of all, um, this gentleman that he speaks to from Venus, is he basically, uh, just saying what the Bible is saying is true? Or, is he saying anything different about maybe the purpose of life or what this is all about?
      Stranges: The bottom line is he has verified that everything that the scripture teaches is true and he believes it.
      Caller: OK. And so, exactly, I'm sorry, they cut off the first hour here so we never get to hear what you're saying.
      Bell: Oh my.
      Caller: On KFON.
      Bell: You might give them a call and ask them to restoreth the first hour.
      Caller: Ok. Wonderful. And, um, also, uh, when, uh, when you're talking about adding text to the Bible...
      Stranges: Yes.
      Caller: I know the Bible does say, you know, if you add anything or take anything away... So what should you do with these versions....
      Stranges: Well, let me, let me be specific. As a, as a Bible scholar and a Bible teacher you're, you're referring to the verses in Revelation that say, "If any man adds to or takes away from the words of this prophecy, let him be accursed."
      Caller: Right.
      Stranges: That only talks about the book of Revelation.
      Caller: OK.
      Stranges: Just the book of Revelation.
      Caller: But, is that really fair then not to give the full picture? Not to have the full disclosure to mankind?
      Stranges: It's not fair. Not at all. This is why the Dead Sea Scrolls that I made... video tapes... will, will enlighten people all over the world. And furthermore, there is so much information that has been withheld because the original scriptures at the very beginning were changed and some of them were distorted, some of them were omitted just to suit the fancy of the people in charge of the project at that particular time. Remember the 1611 King James Version, uh, had to be completed by the time the King's birthday came along and thus allowing room for many mistakes and errors and omissions. Some by accident. Some on purpose. And if they didn't finish it by the King's birthday their heads would have come off!
      Caller: Um, one last question, uh, I, I know if you follow the Christian Bible. I guess you wouldn't really...
      Stranges: Of course I do!
      Caller: ... espouse to this thinking. But I've heard lots of interpretations where, uh, there is a lot of, uh, references to UFOs and maybe it is in the Dead Sea Scrolls but there's also been, uh, references that Jesus was an alien himself.
      Stranges: No.
      Caller: And that he gave this as the only palatable way for mankind to understand what's goin' on. And kinda be controlled, uh, be controlled under a certain way of thinking, under certain rules or laws and he gave it to them in a form that they could understand whether it be a Heaven and a Hell, and so forth. Because, those ideas originated well before the Bible was ever written.
      Bell: Alright. We've got to hold it there. Any response?
      Stranges: Well, I don't subscribe to that at all. Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
      Bell: Alright.
      Stranges: And in the Dead Sea Scrolls he is revealed as God Incarnate.
      Bell: You must run into a lot of trouble, uh, Dr. with religious folk? Umm...
      Stranges: Oddly, oddly enough, only some of the leaders!
      Bell: Huh...
      Stranges: (Laughs)
      Bell: Alright. Stay right there. Um, I understand why Joe Pine had a lot of trouble with Dr. Stranges. This is very interesting. He is a very interesting mixture of a man, isn't he? But then again, that's what we have this program for. From Dreamland, from next to Dreamland, this is Dreamland. We'll be right back.