Dr. Dan Burisch: A Project Camelot Video Interview: Stargate Secrets, June 2007

  • wdestiny44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      Dr. Dan Burisch: A Project Camelot Video Interview: Stargate Secrets
      June 2007 - VERY Interesting Information

      We were delighted to have the chance to interview Dan again almost a year
      after our first meeting -- for details of which please see below. In this second
      in-depth interview, which arose from our having presented him with a long list
      of questions of our own, Dan goes into great detail about both the technology
      and the politics of the Stargates and the Looking Glass. He also discusses
      the 'Cube', which may or may not be the same device as the fabled 'Yellow Book',
      or the 'Black Box' reported by our important witness Henry Deacon.In this
      fascinating interview we found Dan once more to be outspoken, challenging,
      informed, values-driven, mischievous, human and likeable.We also want to take this
      opportunity to publish an announcement, as supplied by Marci McDowell, who
      works closely with Dan.

      Marci asked us to make the following formal statement on Dan's behalf:

      Dr. Dan Burisch is on a necessary hiatus from official public
      contact until later this year. Unfortunately, there is very little that I am
      allowed to say, regarding what Dan is doing.  We have informed the public that
      he is NOT working for Majestic.  Majestic no longer exists.  Dan retired
      from that group in September, 2006.  Majestic sat formally adjourned in October,
      2005.I can say that Dan's present activities are so important, pressing and
      secret that those in the new group, the group which took over from Majestic at
      the end of 2006, the group for whom he has agreed to make himself available,
      sought him out for this assignment and insisted that he is limited to no public
      contact until after December 14, 2007.  This will provide the time for him to
      complete his activities with them, and be debriefed from the assignment.  His
      present assignment is National Security related.  Due to the nature of the
      assignment, Dan has accepted and been sworn to a National Security Oath.Following
      his activities for the new group, Dan and I will be publishing our new book,
      'Emanation of the Solfeggio', which will detail cutting edge discoveries in the
      area of acoustics.  Next year, he and I will be speaking publicly (in person)
      about Project Lotus - the groundbreaking investigation into a strange
      silicate-associated phenomenon which may be altering the genomes of every living
      organism on planet earth.  We are presently scheduled for an academic venue and
      planning a general audience presentation. (Introductory video trailers are
      already on Google.)  A new edition of our work on Mars and Earth anomalies is also

      At the time of the interview Dan was unaware of this new development, and so
      this was not mentioned or discussed when we spoke. We have no further inside
      information, but can surmise that at least some of the issues raised in the
      interview are likely to be connected. This new interview is itself in two parts.

      For Project Camelot's 2006 video interview with Dan
      Burisch, please scale down at the above mentioned

      Submitted in the spirit of peace and love for all life,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*

      See what's new at http://www.aol.com