Why Secret Societies

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2007
      Cross posting:

      Don wrote:
      Keep in mind, while contemplating all of this, that not only Brent (a member of D&M's security detail) but now ANN MARCHER HERSELF is alleged to have fled the SNEDs team.
      *******
      Why do you think Ann left? I missed that one.

      What was so vital the content to breakup a family? How could such a thing occur in the ranks of such a tightly knit group?
      I like those guys,... from a distance.
      Here, think about this...Dan has tried capturing the anointing process. The Secret Societies desire their own Crowning scepters. Additions of Power with royalty kingships...Attempting to Own Secrets of the 'Word'. Longevity transformation, shaping materiality through thought processes of the Holy Word. Direct linkages with Throne world energies. 'Light' is the bread and blood lineage of Christ.
      They all seek this long pursued most guarded secret alchemy of life...the real 'Grail'. The 'Truth' of what is eventually intended for every person in this world. The key word being...eventually..of which many oppose in the waiting and wish to steal this process for themselves.