RE:Extraterrestrials, Stargate Technology and Dan Burisch: Public Disclosure or Disinformation?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2007
      Shawna

      Thank you. I got the same impression about the ATS. I left it in the dust still stirring.
      Maybe, it's time to talk to Dan directly again?
      Profiling No Warning tells me he's as full of disdain for the human race as his counterpart arm (agents). I encountered them in the late 80's, discussed a few things indirectly, since the cat was out of the bag and their surveillance of me exposed.. Boy! do they like the cryptic in their telling. Are they all the same mind set? How can that be?
      Besides the bugging of Sonora's West Coast MUFON's Headquarters and contactee, strangely, their concern was moral decay in people. It seemed over time in there indulgence with the public they've developed an elitist attitude . Unfortunate damages for potential Christed.
      Then out of the blue, after this agent determining I wasn't a God and only a man, What? This is majestic's compartmentalization doing (long story), he pointed to the young woman hanging all over him, (Note: I take it might have had to do with his being the best dress in the bar, besides his good looks too), and then he pointed to his wedding ring.
      In front of the girl who wasn't his wife, he said to me across the room this doesn't mean anything to them anymore. Her ogling of him prevented her hearing that. Hmm...I wondered why he made that remark. I never before encountered security trained cryptic remarking people. Tis was my first learning session. They love to share indirectly. Later contemplation revealed better in the telling than a picture. It kind of gave me an idea of the people that make up these spy networks. He wasn't the only professional in my learned meeting. Wish I could write a book about this...Oh, well, wish they believed we're not the enemy. Method disgruntled maybe, but, still on the same side.

      Another Dex story..

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2007
        These are pertinent observations, Dex, and I wish you would "write a book about this". But how can you be "on the same side" as these cryptocrats and deceptocrats? Their goal is ultimate, universal power - God's power - exclusively. They are not interested in God's truth or God's love. Is absolute power your exclusive goal too, Dex? I would not have thought so. They use and hurt others with total ruthlessness and they treat the public with contempt, while claiming to be doing it for the good of the nation. It is their well-trodden way. Is that your way too, Dex? I cannot believe that it is. But if you do have their goal in your heart and you do follow their way, you will go to the place where they are going and their destiny will be your destiny too. That's hardly an attractive proposition I would have thought.

        I don't think we should be too ready to place ourselves on the same side as them. They are not of the truth: secrets, lies, terrifying illusions and terrible destruction are their cherished values and those are their poisonous fruits too, which spring like henbane from the bitter black seeds in their hearts. They are the very incarnation of this planet's problem - the human cancer that is consuming the body-politic of the world. Do we want to place ourselves on the same side as them? I am sure that I do not.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2007
          I wish they were on my side...we lack resonance and that's disturbing seeing they're such intelligent fellows. Good to hear from you Regan.

          Dex