NASA Control Room UFO Video

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 5:56 PM
      This is but a small example what the real interest is in our space program.
      The high light anticipation of the astronauts, I would imagine, is in the tracking of the foreign intelligence observed from our platforms, our space station and through means of advanced optical satellite systems. Now you know. I was told we set up on the ground tracking stations in the early fifties to monitor these craft leaving and returning from their underground bases. I was told this by security at one of those tracking stations I accidently happened on when I went looking for something else. They laughed at me because I didn't know where I was and warned me I better have good intentions because undoubtedly I would be investigated after my stopover...

      Dex

      Cross posting from John.

      The website says:

      This is the final (unwilling) say about ET existence in the Universe. No more lies or speculations. NASA control room with big screen and Crew of Shuttle Discovery confirms what�s real. These historical words; ��Houston, this is Discovery, we still have the ALIEN SPACECRAFT under observance�� are unrevealing more than 50 years of lies and deceiving. NASA and SETI have nothing to look for anymore. There are many Intelligences present in the Universe and more than one in our Solar System alone (we are plus the others). Close this chapter. Go for real scientific study on this subject conducted by WHOLE WORLD SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY. Inquisition died hundreds of years ago; THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF ANYMORE.

      http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1218/ET_confirmed_in_NASA_control_room_by_Shuttle_Crew/?vpkey=