CloneRanger 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Another letter from CloneRanger of both public and personal interest...Dex

      Hello Xxxx,

      I discussed my military past with Stanton Friedman and he asked very
      interesting questions, the main one being exactly how far Could I go ...I
      expected that at the personal level of investigators , you folks would be
      swimming in a sea of willing informants and have no time to check 'just one
      more story.'

      My lawyer had advised me some time ago to go public about what I believe to be
      a serious and even compelling Federal involvement with EBE/Alien
      reports/reporters.

      I started by simply opening a web page and making an interview public I did
      with Paola Harris , a photo journalist. Then I made a couple of statements
      on another.
      Then I tried to write and post a detailed explanation. I failed to even get
      the computers I use here to even function. The website "rejects" any new
      additions as well.

      The aspect of control via "need to know" is a genuine tool used to some
      extent.
      So called experts in one field may know little of another .I noticed a post
      on Paul Bennewitz and was reminded that at one time he and Bob Lazar were
      both used as an example of how we (inside reporters) could expect to be
      treated.

      The social aspects of the impact of releasing such controversial material
      regarding both Alien collaborations and US censorship is a huge one. At least
      we were told as much.

      Here is the weird part : Sometimes when I try and write what I really want
      to, my typing skills deteriorate and I become somehow distanced in my own
      mind. That seems like some form of control to me. Has the aspect of mind
      control entered the picture ?

      I realize that if anyone really has any trust in speculation with out proof
      , they are probably not the most likely to benefit from hearing such
      speculations. proof seems to fade away as time passes by.

      I am very concerned that I may represent a new set of questions and problems
      which contribute to the signal to noise factor. Let me make a couple of
      statements.

      UFO/intelligence is real and embedded deeply within our awareness for some
      time.

      Special 'UFO handling' units within the intel-military are making decisions
      which will change the world in a way as yet un-determined.

      We have the best seats in the house to witness what will not (can not) be
      concealed.

      Just a thought.

      mil