Re: [ufodiscussion] The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 6 3:29 PM
      Thank goodness there are at least two sane people out there
      What say the others.

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 6 3:41 PM
        I must be out of some loop , Flow? Maybe...
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 8 4:04 PM
          Hi Ted and Dex,
          I don't think it matters, in the end, what opinions are held by anybody.
          They are just that, opinions.
          We will just have to wait and see.
          Bre.
          Unite Our Worlds.

          Ted wrote:

          > So... So he can write a book. So did Jonathan Reed.
          > There is absolutely no other proof , if you call one mans story proof.
          > Time will tell and so far he's an Author of fiction no more no less.
          > just Like Alex C. Another want to be.
          > If these two are so great then why are they both looked cross eyed by
          > the UFO community
          > And I too have met all three and I stand firm on my above writings.
          > Cooks all three of them.

        • Ted
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 9 6:27 AM
            Agreed...
            Opinions are just that opinions.
            Then we should form NO opinions on weather research, abductions, emails, interviewsect... are just opinions and we should wait to see it on the news .
            Oh yeah, they're opinions too...