Re: [ufodiscussion] The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
      Ted

      Are you assigned to watch the flow?

      I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 5, 2007
        Ted,

        We run a close parallel here.

        Charles Hall: wrote his book as fiction and he should have left it that way.

        Alex Collier: a plagiarist at best; copycatting other contactee's material.

        Michael Wolf: had mental problems -- was under psychiatric care -- there
        are court docs on this.

        We should definitely discard these charlatans and keep searching for
        the truth.

        Sincerely,

        Bill Hamilton
        AstroScience Research
        http://www.astrosciences.info
        "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
          Thank goodness there are at least two sane people out there
          What say the others.

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
            I must be out of some loop , Flow? Maybe...
            I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
            If I told you more about my, through the years developed relationship, with both physical and non-physical entities... well, lets not. It wouldn't be believed unless you experience it yourself.

            The boil down criteria.

            Heck, it's even hard for me to believe.

          • Bre
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
              Hi Ted and Dex,
              I don't think it matters, in the end, what opinions are held by anybody.
              They are just that, opinions.
              We will just have to wait and see.
              Bre.
              Unite Our Worlds.

              Ted wrote:

              > So... So he can write a book. So did Jonathan Reed.
              > There is absolutely no other proof , if you call one mans story proof.
              > Time will tell and so far he's an Author of fiction no more no less.
              > just Like Alex C. Another want to be.
              > If these two are so great then why are they both looked cross eyed by
              > the UFO community
              > And I too have met all three and I stand firm on my above writings.
              > Cooks all three of them.

            • Ted
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 9, 2007
                Agreed...
                Opinions are just that opinions.
                Then we should form NO opinions on weather research, abductions, emails, interviewsect... are just opinions and we should wait to see it on the news .
                Oh yeah, they're opinions too...