Re: [ufodiscussion] The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
      Maybe you're correct but so am I. If it walks like a duck and speaks like a duck, well you know the rest.
      Have you met and or talked to these individuals?
      i HAVE . There just isn't any beef to what they're selling.
      Thanks for your response, I do respect your commentaries. I suggest you check between the buns , there's NO beef.
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
        I'm sorry but I'm also in the crowd That doesn't believe that this dude is the real McCoy. Just another story made into a book, and I bought the book.
        Look at who you use as a resource, Paulo H. She claims to have to investigated Hall, I say what investigation, shoddy at best. She also claims to have resurrected Alex C. AND CLAIMED , that Alex was the real thing... Yeah right.
        She's an interviewer not a researcher, and what that is any more I don't know.
        It's all a race to get their 15 min. on the news.

        As for Jim C. I know all about his meeting , he came to my house ,right after he had his meeting. Jim is a close friend , but I still have a hard time believing the story. Someone else you didn't mention was Michael H. also saw Wolf at his home and recorded most of there conversations, which I also heard. Michael and I have been close for many years, but I don't see any evidence to this fantastic STORY..
        Dr. Boyland and I had a heated conversation concerning Wolf, and yes , I do know that the good Dr. thinks very highly of his involvement with Wolf, but we'd agreed to disagree.

        Hell, I guess , it's like art, it's in the eye of the beholder.

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
          I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
                Ted

                Are you assigned to watch the flow?

                I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
                If I told you more about my, through the years developed relationship, with both physical and non-physical entities... well, lets not. It wouldn't be believed unless you experience it yourself.

                The boil down criteria.

                Heck, it's even hard for me to believe.

              • William Hamilton
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 5, 2007
                  Ted,

                  We run a close parallel here.

                  Charles Hall: wrote his book as fiction and he should have left it that way.

                  Alex Collier: a plagiarist at best; copycatting other contactee's material.

                  Michael Wolf: had mental problems -- was under psychiatric care -- there
                  are court docs on this.

                  We should definitely discard these charlatans and keep searching for
                  the truth.

                  Sincerely,

                  Bill Hamilton
                  AstroScience Research
                  http://www.astrosciences.info
                  "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
                    Thank goodness there are at least two sane people out there
                    What say the others.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
                      I must be out of some loop , Flow? Maybe...
                      I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
                      If I told you more about my, through the years developed relationship, with both physical and non-physical entities... well, lets not. It wouldn't be believed unless you experience it yourself.

                      The boil down criteria.

                      Heck, it's even hard for me to believe.

                    • Bre
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
                        Hi Ted and Dex,
                        I don't think it matters, in the end, what opinions are held by anybody.
                        They are just that, opinions.
                        We will just have to wait and see.
                        Bre.
                        Unite Our Worlds.

                        Ted wrote:

                        > So... So he can write a book. So did Jonathan Reed.
                        > There is absolutely no other proof , if you call one mans story proof.
                        > Time will tell and so far he's an Author of fiction no more no less.
                        > just Like Alex C. Another want to be.
                        > If these two are so great then why are they both looked cross eyed by
                        > the UFO community
                        > And I too have met all three and I stand firm on my above writings.
                        > Cooks all three of them.

                      • Ted
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 9, 2007
                          Agreed...
                          Opinions are just that opinions.
                          Then we should form NO opinions on weather research, abductions, emails, interviewsect... are just opinions and we should wait to see it on the news .
                          Oh yeah, they're opinions too...