Re: [ufodiscussion] The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
      So... So he can write a book. So did Jonathan Reed.
      There is absolutely no other proof , if you call one mans story proof.
      Time will tell and so far he's an Author of fiction no more no less. just Like Alex C. Another want to be.
      If these two are so great then why are they both looked cross eyed by the UFO community
      And I too have met all three and I stand firm on my above writings. Cooks all three of them.
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
        Maybe you're correct but so am I. If it walks like a duck and speaks like a duck, well you know the rest.
        Have you met and or talked to these individuals?
        i HAVE . There just isn't any beef to what they're selling.
        Thanks for your response, I do respect your commentaries. I suggest you check between the buns , there's NO beef.
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
          I'm sorry but I'm also in the crowd That doesn't believe that this dude is the real McCoy. Just another story made into a book, and I bought the book.
          Look at who you use as a resource, Paulo H. She claims to have to investigated Hall, I say what investigation, shoddy at best. She also claims to have resurrected Alex C. AND CLAIMED , that Alex was the real thing... Yeah right.
          She's an interviewer not a researcher, and what that is any more I don't know.
          It's all a race to get their 15 min. on the news.

          As for Jim C. I know all about his meeting , he came to my house ,right after he had his meeting. Jim is a close friend , but I still have a hard time believing the story. Someone else you didn't mention was Michael H. also saw Wolf at his home and recorded most of there conversations, which I also heard. Michael and I have been close for many years, but I don't see any evidence to this fantastic STORY..
          Dr. Boyland and I had a heated conversation concerning Wolf, and yes , I do know that the good Dr. thinks very highly of his involvement with Wolf, but we'd agreed to disagree.

          Hell, I guess , it's like art, it's in the eye of the beholder.

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
[...]

            Visit Your Group
            Posting
            Job postings
            Load posting
            Newsgroup posting
            Photo posting
            Yahoo! News
            Sexual Health
            Get important
            sex health news
            Yahoo! Groups
            Moderator Central
            get help and provide
            feedback on Groups.
            Real Food Group
            Share recipes,
            restaurant ratings
            and favorite meals..

          • Ted
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
              I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
                    Ted

                    Are you assigned to watch the flow?

                    I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
                    If I told you more about my, through the years developed relationship, with both physical and non-physical entities... well, lets not. It wouldn't be believed unless you experience it yourself.

                    The boil down criteria.

                    Heck, it's even hard for me to believe.

                  • William Hamilton
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 5, 2007
                      Ted,

                      We run a close parallel here.

                      Charles Hall: wrote his book as fiction and he should have left it that way.

                      Alex Collier: a plagiarist at best; copycatting other contactee's material.

                      Michael Wolf: had mental problems -- was under psychiatric care -- there
                      are court docs on this.

                      We should definitely discard these charlatans and keep searching for
                      the truth.

                      Sincerely,

                      Bill Hamilton
                      AstroScience Research
                      http://www.astrosciences.info
                      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
                        Thank goodness there are at least two sane people out there
                        What say the others.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
                          I must be out of some loop , Flow? Maybe...
                          I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
                          If I told you more about my, through the years developed relationship, with both physical and non-physical entities... well, lets not. It wouldn't be believed unless you experience it yourself.

                          The boil down criteria.

                          Heck, it's even hard for me to believe.

                        • Bre
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
                            Hi Ted and Dex,
                            I don't think it matters, in the end, what opinions are held by anybody.
                            They are just that, opinions.
                            We will just have to wait and see.
                            Bre.
                            Unite Our Worlds.

                            Ted wrote:

                            > So... So he can write a book. So did Jonathan Reed.
                            > There is absolutely no other proof , if you call one mans story proof.
                            > Time will tell and so far he's an Author of fiction no more no less.
                            > just Like Alex C. Another want to be.
                            > If these two are so great then why are they both looked cross eyed by
                            > the UFO community
                            > And I too have met all three and I stand firm on my above writings.
                            > Cooks all three of them.

                          • Ted
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 9, 2007
                              Agreed...
                              Opinions are just that opinions.
                              Then we should form NO opinions on weather research, abductions, emails, interviewsect... are just opinions and we should wait to see it on the news .
                              Oh yeah, they're opinions too...