Re: [ufodiscussion] The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
      This is a joke and so is Hall
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Dex" <dexxxaa@...>
      To: "prepare4contact" <prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 6:51 PM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

      A very strange ET...Dex

      The Tall Whites & Charles Hall
      Airman First Class Charles Hall was Range Weather Observer for several
      gunnery ranges between 1965 - 1967. His job could have been plain simple if
      the aliens he calls the Tall Whites weren't often around, silently observing
      him. He was given the surname "Teacher's Pet".
      By Michele Bugliaro Goggia - last modified: April 12, 2007 5:54 PM
      Nellis Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base located in the State
      Of Nevada, on the northeast of the city of games known as Las Vegas. Dating
      back to the 1940's, Nellis today has an extension of 46 km2. Indian Springs
      Air Force Auxiliary Airfield, renamed to Creech Air Force Base in 2005, is
      an Air Force base 78 km away from Nellis AFB that was in fact part of Nellis
      itself.
      Charles James Hall claims that, while he served at the old Indian Springs
      ranges, he encountered, on several occasions, an extraterrestrial race (the
      Tall Whites). In a trilogy of books titled "Millennial Hospitality", Hall
      describes his life at Nellis and, later, in Vietnam as a fiction story
      (Mojave Wells being Indian Springs or Hall being Charlie Baker, for
      example). In a 2003 interview with Paola Harris, Hall introduces his job in
      the Air Force this way:
      "I enlisted in the USAF in July 1964. After completing basic training at
      Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Texas, I was trained as a USAF weather observer
      at USAF Weather Training School at Chanute AFB, Illinois. My duties were
      that of a USAF weather observer during my entire service in the USAF. In
      late March or early April of 1965, I was assigned to the weather squadron
      stationed at Nellis AFB at Las Vegas, Nevada. I was stationed at Nellis AFB
      from the early spring of 1965 until May 1967. While I was permanently
      stationed at Nellis AFB, Nevada, I was assigned to several temporary tours
      of duty as the duty weather observer to the Nellis gunnery ranges that are
      located at Indian Springs, Nevada."
      Airman First Class Charles Hall was Range Weather Observer for several
      gunnery ranges between 1965 and 1967. These places were located in the hot
      desert and probably looked very quiet and isolated as well. Hall's duty was
      simple: to release and track weather balloons, measure the winds, and call
      in reports to Nellis. His job could have been plain simple if the aliens
      Hall calls the Tall Whites weren't often around, silently observing him. The
      Tall White extraterrestrials could freely come and go, even in the barracks
      and in the weather shacks. Charles Hall believes that these aliens have been
      on Earth since at least the early 1950's, and possibly as long as a hundred
      years or more. Michael E. Salla, Ph. D., adds that:
      "I believe that the tall whites were associated with the 1954 Eisenhower-ET
      meetings and that they subsequently established their base in the Indian
      Springs area of Nevada in that time period."
      Source: exopolitics.org
      Following Hall, he was assigned to the ranges with some unusual conditions:
      no one could order him off the ranges but he was to be alone out there. No
      one was allowed to ask him questions regarding his job. He was given the
      surname "Teacher's Pet", a kind of special ID. Hall's first contacts were
      traumatic to say the least. He simply refused to believe what he saw, even
      though others before him spotted the Tall Whites. In fact, not being the
      first Weather Observer to be assigned at the ranges, previous reports
      mentioned ghosts and a radioactive horse. Many were scared and injured until
      they simply refused to go back to the Ranges.
      With time and much self control, he got used to some Tall Whites known as
      Range Four Harry, Captain, Tour Guide and a female known as Teacher (a very
      influential Tall White). Hall was told by the Teacher he was chosen by the
      Tall Whites as another guinea-pig to try to accustom humans and Tall Whites
      together. While all other trials failed, Hall somehow passed the test.
      That's why he was identified as "Teacher's Pet"! Hall, contrary to the other
      Weather Observers, didn't panic when in front of a Tall White.
      The Tall Whites have a base right in the desert, way beyond Range 4. From
      the Millennial Hospitality books, it is clear there are relationships
      between them and the US Government. Many times, Hall saw the aliens along
      with US Generals. The Tall Whites themselves revealed him how they agreed a
      commercial treaty: the US provided clothes, a base and other resources, in
      exchange of some advanced scientific knowledge.
      Appearence of the tall whites
      Charles Hall describes the Tall Whites as pale, with chalk white skin and
      possessing a thin, frail body. Quoting Hall himself:
      "They had the usual thin frail body build, chalk white skin, large blue
      eyes, and nearly transparent platinum blonde hair. Like all of the tall
      whites, their eyes were perhaps twice the size of human eyes and they
      stetched noticeably further around the sides of their heads than human eyes
      do."
      Source: Millennial Hospitality
      It is curious to notice the eyes change colour, from blue to pink, as they
      grow older. The Tall Whites are between 1.82 and 2.18 meters tall. Following
      Hall, the Tall Whites undergo a second stage of growth at 400 years old,
      until reaching the age of 800. Their language sounds like dog barking, even
      though they have learned English. Not much is known about their biology, if
      not that their bones take much much longer to heal. The Teacher once
      confessed Hall she required 5 years to recover from a bone fracture! A Tall
      White's brain can process informations twice as fast, outperforming anyone's
      reflexes. They can run faster than humans as well. Judging from the above
      description, their home planet (Hall hints at Arcturus) must be a warm,
      desert-like atmosphere (that's why they chose the Nevada desert).
      interacting with the Tall Whites
      The Tall Whites must be excellent warriors and strategists. Their lives are
      centered around their children. They heavily protect them; injuring one
      would be a deadly mistake. Their culture seems almost military like: great
      importance and respect is given to social positions and hierarchies (them
      being kind to the Generals but snobby to plain soldiers). Additionally, many
      Tall Whites appear to be very proud, therefore they don't hesitateto kill:
      "Then the guard said forcefully, "You know that if anything goes wrong with
      this plan we can kill you any time we want to."
      Standing my ground still shaking in fear, I replied, "Yes, but I haven't
      given you any reason to kill me..."
      The guard smiled and replied, "You are quite right. We could have killed you
      in your shack the other night if we had wanted to."
      Source: Millennial Hospitality
      All this leads me to think interacting with a Tall White requires an
      overdose of attention: the wrong words or sudden actions may easily offend a
      Tall White. It is now very clear why Hall remained calm and maintained
      distances, when they were around. Hall himself could anytime be subjected to
      harsh treatment if he inadvertently harmed, scared or disrupted the Tall
      Whites. Eventually, he was shot by a Tall White female named Pamela. On that
      occasion, no other Tall White helped Charles Hall (Captain even told him he
      was going to die!), even though he was the Pet... Michael E. Salla, Ph. D.,
      offers a clear overview of the aliens' attitude towards humans:
      "Hall describes the Tall Whites as quite intimidating in terms of behavior
      and how they regularly stalked military servicemen on duty at the remote
      desert location where Hall served. The Tall Whites regularly caused powerful
      emotions of fear and even terror among the military servicemen who didn't
      understand these Extraterrestrials or weren't ready to interact with them in
      a friendly way. Yet the Tall Whites were also capable of exhibiting
      friendship qualities and of being teachers as in the case of Hall."
      Source: exopolitics.org
      A dual behaviour for sure: aggressive and friendly... It's quite clear how
      controlling these Tall White are. Not to forget the condescending attitude
      they have for those humans who have done them a service. Judging from the
      above quote, Hall gained the trust of some Tall Whites by showing them he
      was not interfering with their plans: he let them control him. Yet, they
      fear our mental ability to multi-task. If they really exist, it is easy to
      image the fragile position of the US military, dealing with a race like the
      Tall Whites.
      Is the story true?
      The key question is, of course, if the whole Tall Whites story is genuine.
      Are these aliens real? It is difficult to give a solid answer. Hall sure has
      not written the usual Gray paranoia. Hall's material is new. Even better, in
      his book Hall stops at what he has witnessed. Airline pilot David Coote
      appearently has located three witnesses who served at Indian Springs along
      with Charles Hall (even though in the books Hall never gives real names). It
      may be noted, though, how through the whole trilogy, Airman Baker-Hall is
      always depicted as the great most intelligent hero, the kind guy who saves
      the day... As a result, every other airman in the books is belittled by
      Baker's abilities.
      While his story has received attention from the UFO community, Hall has not
      become a superstar. He has not been threatened by any US agency. No other
      physical evidence is offered. It is possible that his books are just
      fiction.

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
        So... So he can write a book. So did Jonathan Reed.
        There is absolutely no other proof , if you call one mans story proof.
        Time will tell and so far he's an Author of fiction no more no less. just Like Alex C. Another want to be.
        If these two are so great then why are they both looked cross eyed by the UFO community
        And I too have met all three and I stand firm on my above writings. Cooks all three of them.
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
          Ted

          I'd like to think so, but, the below are some replies may be worth considering too?

          Ted wrote:

          This is a joke and so is Hall
          I have talked to Charlie many times and find that he is an honest
          man! Jim B

          -- "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:
          A very strange ET...Dex

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
            Maybe you're correct but so am I. If it walks like a duck and speaks like a duck, well you know the rest.
            Have you met and or talked to these individuals?
            i HAVE . There just isn't any beef to what they're selling.
            Thanks for your response, I do respect your commentaries. I suggest you check between the buns , there's NO beef.
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
              I'm sorry but I'm also in the crowd That doesn't believe that this dude is the real McCoy. Just another story made into a book, and I bought the book.
              Look at who you use as a resource, Paulo H. She claims to have to investigated Hall, I say what investigation, shoddy at best. She also claims to have resurrected Alex C. AND CLAIMED , that Alex was the real thing... Yeah right.
              She's an interviewer not a researcher, and what that is any more I don't know.
              It's all a race to get their 15 min. on the news.

              As for Jim C. I know all about his meeting , he came to my house ,right after he had his meeting. Jim is a close friend , but I still have a hard time believing the story. Someone else you didn't mention was Michael H. also saw Wolf at his home and recorded most of there conversations, which I also heard. Michael and I have been close for many years, but I don't see any evidence to this fantastic STORY..
              Dr. Boyland and I had a heated conversation concerning Wolf, and yes , I do know that the good Dr. thinks very highly of his involvement with Wolf, but we'd agreed to disagree.

              Hell, I guess , it's like art, it's in the eye of the beholder.

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
[...]

                Visit Your Group
                Posting
                Job postings
                Load posting
                Newsgroup posting
                Photo posting
                Yahoo! News
                Sexual Health
                Get important
                sex health news
                Yahoo! Groups
                Moderator Central
                get help and provide
                feedback on Groups.
                Real Food Group
                Share recipes,
                restaurant ratings
                and favorite meals..

              • Ted
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
                  I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 4, 2007
                        Ted

                        Are you assigned to watch the flow?

                        I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
                        If I told you more about my, through the years developed relationship, with both physical and non-physical entities... well, lets not. It wouldn't be believed unless you experience it yourself.

                        The boil down criteria.

                        Heck, it's even hard for me to believe.

                      • William Hamilton
                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 5, 2007
                          Ted,

                          We run a close parallel here.

                          Charles Hall: wrote his book as fiction and he should have left it that way.

                          Alex Collier: a plagiarist at best; copycatting other contactee's material.

                          Michael Wolf: had mental problems -- was under psychiatric care -- there
                          are court docs on this.

                          We should definitely discard these charlatans and keep searching for
                          the truth.

                          Sincerely,

                          Bill Hamilton
                          AstroScience Research
                          http://www.astrosciences.info
                          "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
                            Thank goodness there are at least two sane people out there
                            What say the others.

                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
                              I must be out of some loop , Flow? Maybe...
                              I've been watching what you post for a couple of yrs. and for the most, I've agreed with you. But when you brought up two out of three wantabees I had to say something. In fact , I wrote at least three different posts before I sent one out.
                              If I told you more about my, through the years developed relationship, with both physical and non-physical entities... well, lets not. It wouldn't be believed unless you experience it yourself.

                              The boil down criteria.

                              Heck, it's even hard for me to believe.

                            • Bre
                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 8, 2007
                                Hi Ted and Dex,
                                I don't think it matters, in the end, what opinions are held by anybody.
                                They are just that, opinions.
                                We will just have to wait and see.
                                Bre.
                                Unite Our Worlds.

                                Ted wrote:

                                > So... So he can write a book. So did Jonathan Reed.
                                > There is absolutely no other proof , if you call one mans story proof.
                                > Time will tell and so far he's an Author of fiction no more no less.
                                > just Like Alex C. Another want to be.
                                > If these two are so great then why are they both looked cross eyed by
                                > the UFO community
                                > And I too have met all three and I stand firm on my above writings.
                                > Cooks all three of them.

                              • Ted
                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 9, 2007
                                  Agreed...
                                  Opinions are just that opinions.
                                  Then we should form NO opinions on weather research, abductions, emails, interviewsect... are just opinions and we should wait to see it on the news .
                                  Oh yeah, they're opinions too...