ORB's

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 4:48 PM
      mjc wrote:

      Dex, the big question is is there a direct connection between the spiritual orbs that people hypothesize are the spirits of those "on the other side" and the plasma-like ones that create crop formations.. ?

      mjc

      I don't know.
      The below is an excerpt from Secret of the Saucers website.
      The photo's are at the URL below.
      I think there are animate and inanimate Orb's. We've been told the inanimate Orb's can be devices used as probes that can be controlled by ship's thousands of miles out in space, whereas, other Orb's appear to behave like living intelligent entities..
      As depicted in video's, If not most, some probes are involved with making the crop circles.

      (Note: The small saucer in the photo's was shown to me near a canyon that leads up to Livermore's test site 300. In the approximate area anyway. I remember when seeing it I was thinking how small people would have to be to fit in a ship that size. I thought it looked around 2 ft. in diameter. A good guess from a distance and while I was driving too. Years later I learned from Paul's testimony it was a probe and something different all together. LoL. Those were the days.)
      This photo shows the 15 inch (in diameter) disc with retracted landing gear and small silver spherical orbs. The orbs have the ability to go anywhere, even through buildings if necessary to photograph & record. I was told the orbs (more than one) visited the Pentagon quite frequently in those days. And in another former photo we could see several small orbs around the probe. For Villa's benefit, they showed him the orbs could revolve around the probe at an astonishing speed until they vanished from sight. Then they slowed down and reappeared, and re-entered this small remote controlled probe from which they emerged. It was said that these probes could be controlled from thousands of miles out in space. Hmmm, could they be used for making crop circles? The video clip inset below looks like they do.
      No More Secrets.
      Dex

      http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page3.html