I will be on Magick Mind Radio Thursday evening

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Listen Live!

      http://www.magickmindradio.com/cms/

      LIVE 8-9pm Eastern Time/ 5-6pm Pacific Time/ 7-8pm Central time

      Magick Mind Paranormal Research Radio continues to bring you such interesting and informative guests as:
      Stanton Freidman, Dr. David Jacobs, Dr. Joseph P. Ferrell, Keith Age, Troy Taylor, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Donna LaCroix, Lloyd Auerbach, Dr. Bruce Macabee, George Lutz, Dr. Michael Salla, John Anthony West, John Holland, Grant Wilson, Dr. Simeon Hein, James Randi, Peter Gilmore, Brad Steiger, Ryan Wood, Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Richard Dolan, John Zaffis, Steve Alten, Nick Redfern, Jeff Belanger, Mary Ann Wintowski
      Along With Many More New and Informative Guests!!!

      Bill Hamilton on Thursday evening (July 5th) covering UFO topics:

      Early days at Giant rock,
      The Phoenix Lights of 1997
      UFOs and Time Travel

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.astrosciences.info
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle