Gulf Breeze

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007
      In my opinion the Gulf Breeze encounter was real. Why?
      ED Walters describes an experience he had IMO no one else could
      possibly know about being possible unless it happened to them.
      At the age of sixteen, a friend and I, driving a car, began an
      adventure working our way across the United States.
      ET began their tracking of us the same time.
      The tale I could tell.
      Even though many of us are quite prepared and acclimated to the
      magical ways of the extraterrestrial, I doubt you'd believe me.

      Dex

      Cross posting:

      donware@... writes:

      Dear All,
      I do not know Phillip Coppens, but his report below shows a serious
      denial of truth though he has done some good research. The Gulf
      Breeze
      encounters were extensively reported by trained investigators, yet he
      seems to have
      accepted the rather feeble disinformation of the debunkers.
      Fifty-five years as a truthseeker has led me to accept an extensive
      alien presence interacting with those who are spiritually, and in
      most cases,
      mentally, and emotionally ready for the alien presence. Our world
      leaders
      responsible for alien matters have a policy to put information on the
      alien
      presence into the public domain so it is available to those seeking
      it while not
      forcing it on those who are not yet ready. Coppens is apparently not
      a true
      truthseeker. US national policy is to avoid getting the public too
      excited
      about the alien presence. Control of the major media and well managed
      disinformation allows them to implement this policy.
      Seek with Joy, Don Ware, Director, International UFO Congress,
      _http://home.http://homhttp://home._
      (http://home.earthlink.net/~donware)
    • Karin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2007
        Dex, why don't you write a journal of your experiences? We publish them.
        Karin
        www.experiencers.net

        : [ufodiscussion] Gulf Breeze
        > At the age of sixteen, a friend and I, driving a car, began an
        > adventure working our way across the United States.
        > ET began their tracking of us the same time.
        > The tale I could tell.
        > Even though many of us are quite prepared and acclimated to the
        > magical ways of the extraterrestrial, I doubt you'd believe me.

        E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
        Database version: 5.07570
        http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/