Question

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
      Keith

      Is this forum still active?

      Dex
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "dexxxaa" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

        > Keith
        >
        > Is this forum still active?
        >
        > Dex

        Hi Dex,

        Yes, it's now returned to being active (the other site was deleted).

        Welcome back! :)

        Regards,

        Keith
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16 10:58 AM
          Good questions, why the apathy?
          When it becomes more understandable Sky, I will let you know.
          I really require someone at the chalk board. Clearer detail to be exact before committing information to the public.
          It isn't channeling, these personnel in space talk directly.

          I hope your weather in South Africa is better than ours? I'm in Southwest of Calif.
          They keep dispensing spray right above the storm clouds, then the wind increases in power. I think their experimenting is becoming more destructive than nature would be this time of year.
          Just an ongoing observation.

          Dex

          I showed my wife this from the GT:

          1973 Hurtak describes this an effect as we begin to approach the Null Zone, a vacuum area in space where electromagnetic fields cease to exist. Dan Sherman might know more about this. As a result of approaching the lip of the Null Zone, the sun will undergo more radical changes causing an increase in solar flaring and sun spot activity that kick off an increase of energy, ultra-violet light and other solar radiation's.

          The increased energy with be received through the north and southern polar axis regions. The energy pressure build up inside the planet is released through super storms, volcanic pinches and earthquakes, in such a magnitude that it can rearrange the mantle of our earth.

          Jim said he was told if there wasn't a Null Zone already out there, the Ophanim would create one for the earth's transition. Transposing our solar system and earth from a 3rd to a 5th vibrational dimensional frequency.
          Apparently, where life is teeming with star civilizations already in motion circumnavigating their local universes.
          In addition, this is a great leveling force for the presumptuous authorities in our world.

          Jim mentions it's planned the negatives are to be removed first.
          Does this read negotiable?
          Believe it or not, it may be.

          Virgil Armstrong says he was told by his Visitors, the moon's gravitational force will be used to slow down the polar flip.

          It's indicated to me, for those preparing to leave, a gathering is now being implemented.

          What bothers me is when the Brothers mention I should escape.
          There are other fewer options about this.
          Have the Visitors said anything of this nature to any of your readers here? If not, that bothers me even more.
          Because this isn't a fantasy, it's real. These changes bring tears to my eyes, and that use to be a hard thing for me to do.

          Dex

          We ended up having a cool discussion on this and Amanda has asked me to ask you � (if it is cool with you)

          1. �It's indicated to me, for those preparing to leave, a gathering is now being implemented. � What do you mean by this. We know about the gatherings. Apparently we will go to the star gate in Botswana. But is this statement of yours in real time, or as knowledge of what was said in the past? I know from the Keys and the Bible that humanity will experience the Brotherhood of Light in their appearances to warn humanity of the stuff coming and after this AA Michael appears to prepare for Christ�s return. None of that has happened yet?
          2. �Jim mentions it's planned the negatives are to be removed first� � Do you have more information regarding this?

          We have not seen Jim back in SA since beginning 2008, and we know he has to still release the last 8 Keys.

          The reason for my PM is due to my shock at nil responses on the GT to your information you offered. Fear and doom is what makes the clock tick for some at the present! Everything uncertain is discussed to the end, but no realization of where we really are as a collective specie. It is such a Shame!

          Sky