Re: [ufodiscussion] My thoughts on... PERU - First Massive Sighting Ufo (English Vers.)

  • Karin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      >> 33 PROJECT :
      >> 1st. Integral Scientific Study on the Phenomenon
      >> Ufo in Peru

      A Contactee friend in the States, who's now in her 90s, sent me an email
      saying that a comet breakup (Comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3) was being
      used as a cover for a mass landing of UFOs. I wonder why Dr Choy didn't
      mention this "short-period" comet, which is the closest a comet has been to
      Earth in 20 years?
      Karin

      E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
      Database version: 5.07480
      http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/