My thoughts on... PERU - First Massive Sighting Ufo (English Vers.)

  • Bre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
      Cross post.

      Reptoid ~ wrote:
> [...]
      > to authorize in zones of the airspace from Lima, the flight of
      > airships with advertising, scientific aims or of another nature.
      > Nevertheless according to the video, the objects did not
      > "commercialize" anything, nor no scientific institution has demanded
      > the responsibility of this massive aerial presence, until the moment.
      >
      > 3. - Either CORPAC, has not been pronounced about if the radar of the
      > International Airport Jorge Chávez has been able to detect and to
      > identify, these aerial anomalous phenomena. In any case, the zone of
      > the sighting, is within the area of work of the radar before mentioned.
      >
      > 4. - The aeronautical hypothesis discards, since according to the
      > video this urban zone is not airway, is not possibly looked like known
      > aerial or aerodynamic object (airplane, helicopter, airship, model
      > airplane, or similar).
      >
      > 5. - The possibility of sounding balloons for scientific workings
      > dragged by the wind discards, because they were immovable near two
      > hours and half and hour, in spite of the wind, soon not to move away
      > or to move but visually to disappear.
      >
      > 6. - In case of not manned military aerial devices for espionage
      > workings, also one would discard, since the nature of their task
      > forces it to be furtive, and, less detectables or as far as possible
      > observable. The myriad of objects was observed by more than two hours
      > from diverse sectors of the capital.
      >
      > 7. - The hypotheses of metereological phenomena discard (there is no
      > associate metereológical antecedents) , atmospherics phenomena (like
      > to ray in ball, rosary or similars, according to the video totally
      > different), globes festive pyrotechnicses (we remember the duration of
      > the event, immovable in the sky between half an hour, according to the
      > cameramans and near two hours and half and hour, according to our
      > sources); birds in flight or similars.
      >
      > 8. - Possibility of Sicosocial Campaign ?. - At the moment in the
      > political aspect of Perú, there is no a problem of political, social
      > or economic nature, so serious that it justifies the creation of a
      > sico-social campaign, so elaborated. On the other hand, said supposed
      > sico-social campaign one would occur within the context of the
      > reorganization of peruvian intelligence services. The conflicts
      > before mentioned are delicate, but they do not comprise of processes
      > of deterioration or social political resonance, associable to
      > sico-socials campaigns. But the accurate question would be well...
      > exists technology at the present time to be able to project images in
      > skies of holographic nature, so as we can observe in the video ?. And
      > the answer simply we do not have it, because the source of information
      > at the present time on this subject in concrete is very debatable. At
      > the moment, we left raised the hypothesis. But we return in the
      > beginning. And why to project holographic
      > images in the sky of Lima ? Experiments of social control.?

    • Karin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
        >> 33 PROJECT :
        >> 1st. Integral Scientific Study on the Phenomenon
        >> Ufo in Peru

        A Contactee friend in the States, who's now in her 90s, sent me an email
        saying that a comet breakup (Comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3) was being
        used as a cover for a mass landing of UFOs. I wonder why Dr Choy didn't
        mention this "short-period" comet, which is the closest a comet has been to
        Earth in 20 years?
        Karin

        E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
        Database version: 5.07480
        http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/