Re: [ufodiscussion] Ufodicussion has reopened

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2007
      Shane where the heck are you?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: shane eden
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: shanesmusic@...
      Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:57 PM
      Subject: RE: [ufodiscussion] Ufodicussion has reopened

      Hello Keith: I just moved to Bolivar and using library computer until we get
      one for the house. I will keep in touch as much as possible. My site is
      www.worldfreedomtourinfo.com Thank you, Shane Eden

      :P

      >From: "Keith" <kmskywatch@...>
      >To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ufodiscussion] Ufodicussion has reopened
      >Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:22:43 -0000
      >
      >May 25 2007 -
      >
      >UFODISCUSSION IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!
      >
      >Due to changing circumstances, I have decided to reopen the group for
      >posting. The group http://www.phpbb88.com/investigations/ is now no
      >longer functional.
      >
      >Look forward to you posting on and/or reading the group.
      >

      >Keith
      >
      >- List Owner

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        Hi Shane,

        How is Bolivia? :)

        Yeah. Although, it's a good service that libraries provide to increase
        equatability, even though practical access can be a problem at times.

        What is with the cheeky smiley face?? <g> :)

        Regards,

        Keith

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "shane eden" <shanesmusic@...>