RE: [ufodiscussion] Ufodicussion has reopened

  • shane eden
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2007
      Hello Keith: I just moved to Bolivar and using library computer until we get
      one for the house. I will keep in touch as much as possible. My site is
      www.worldfreedomtourinfo.com Thank you, Shane Eden

      :P

      >From: "Keith" <kmskywatch@...>
      >To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ufodiscussion] Ufodicussion has reopened
      >Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:22:43 -0000
      >
      >May 25 2007 -
      >
      >UFODISCUSSION IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!
      >
      >Due to changing circumstances, I have decided to reopen the group for
      >posting. The group http://www.phpbb88.com/investigations/ is now no
      >longer functional.
      >
      >Look forward to you posting on and/or reading the group.
      >

      >Keith
      >
      >- List Owner

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2007
        Shane where the heck are you?
        Hello Keith: I just moved to Bolivar and using library computer until we get
        one for the house. I will keep in touch as much as possible. My site is
        www.worldfreedomtourinfo.com Thank you, Shane Eden

        :P

        >From: "Keith" <kmskywatch@...>
        >To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ufodiscussion] Ufodicussion has reopened
        >Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:22:43 -0000
        >
        >May 25 2007 -
        >
        >UFODISCUSSION IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!
        >
        >Due to changing circumstances, I have decided to reopen the group for
        >posting. The group http://www.phpbb88.com/investigations/ is now no
        >longer functional.
        >
        >Look forward to you posting on and/or reading the group.
        >

        >Keith
        >
        >- List Owner

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
          Hi Shane,

          How is Bolivia? :)

          Yeah. Although, it's a good service that libraries provide to increase
          equatability, even though practical access can be a problem at times.

          What is with the cheeky smiley face?? <g> :)

          Regards,

          Keith

          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "shane eden" <shanesmusic@...>