Re: [ufodiscussion] UFODISCUSSION has reopened

  • REGAN POWER
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2007
      Hi Keith,

      Thanks for the good news.
      'See you there.

      From: Keith
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:19 AM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] UFODISCUSSION has reopened.

      Dear listmember,

      UFODISCUSSION IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!

      Due to changing circumstances, I have decided to reopen the group for
      posting. The group http://www.phpbb88.com/investigations/ is now no
      longer functional.

      Look forward to you posting on and/or reading the group list.

      Regards,

      Keith

      - List Owner

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
        Hi Regan,

        Good to hear from you. :)

        Regards,

        Keith

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, REGAN POWER
        <soulsearcher_22@...> wrote:

        > Hi Keith,
        >
        > Thanks for the good news.
        > 'See you there.

      • Ted
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
          Keith , Ted here, this site will be sent to me. Remember that might sight isn't quite like most others. If not please advise , on how to receive your postings.

          Thanks , Ted