Ufodiscussion now closed for posting on Yahoo Groups.

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I have decided to move operations to a different system to make
      posting and things in general a bit easier.

      You can now post on this forum:

      http://www.phpbb88.com/investigations/

      (I run the entire "Investigations" message board.)

      You need to subscribe in order to post. Just click "Register" near the
      top of the page and follow the instructions. It's free like Yahoo Groups.

      I think you'll find it a lot easier to post in this venue, which has a
      number of options for making posts a little more interesting apart
      from the content itself.

      Thanks, and hope to see you there.

      Keith

      (List Owner)