Time

    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 3, 2006
      I just wondered how long it would take to get this online... It is 5:12 pm
      pst here...

    • Regan Power
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 3, 2006
        Huh! You should try posting from over here in GB, Jahnets. I sent
        two emails (one to this list and another to a different list at Yahoogroups)
        13 hours ago and neither of them have posted yet. It seems that the
        internet-servers take Sundays off these days.

        5:57-5:12=45minutes... Is this internet???