Re: Discovery

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hear, hear,...finally.

      Thanks to Hurtak and his initiating Light Host,...I became aware of
      this in the 70's.

      Dex

      Bill wrote:
      Regan,

      My 2 pennies.

      I see intelligent design in the universe and DNA is definitely a major
      indication of it. As a programmer, of course, I see DNA as a code -
      in fact a structured code that contains levels of meaning. As a
      physics
      student I have noted the experiments in biophotonics which indicate
      a network of living light messages seems to be emanating from
      cellular nuclei. In epigenetics we see that DNA is not the ultimate
      controller of our biology, but can be subject to outside influences
      even to include the mind!

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research