Re: [ufodiscussion] Discovery Of DNA Variability, Holographic Blueprints & Symphony Of Life

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      Interesting observations, Bill. I think they lend support to my
      "connection with higher bodies" theory of DNA. I agree that the universe is
      intelligently designed and that DNA is a form of code (not unlike the
      computer-code that enables us to hear radio-programmes etc. on the Net in
      fact). As many folks will probably know, the ancient holistic theory is a
      fully comprehensive theory of natural creation, which specifies how the
      Cosmic Intelligence created the manifest universe and implanted the "seed"
      of intelligence in every system at its centre. It is a "top-down" creation
      theory of course, by contrast with the "botttom up" theory which the
      conventional mainstream presently favours. The conventionalists may hate it
      for this reason but the fact remains that it easily accommodates the recent
      discovery that genes may be repeated in the genome while the
      conventionalists are left still scratching their heads.

      Biophotonics seems a potentially fruitful line of investigation to
      me too. Some of the technology for displaying the bioenergy-fields
      emanating from living organisms has become very refined now. I was at an
      alternative-health festival in London earlier this year where full-colour,
      whole-body aura-photography which showed the chakras quite clearly was being
      presented. I really don't know how conventional scientists can go on
      ignoring this kind of work and still think of themselves as scientists.

      Best wishes,

      PS: Bill, all your posts are still coming through to me with [SPAM] in the
      subject heading (see your previous post below) and going straight through to
      my SPAM folder accordingly. I don't mind retrieving them from there, but I
      thought you ought to know about it.

      From: Light Eye
      To: global_rumblings@yahoogroups.com ; ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com ;
      changingplanetchat@yahoogroups.com ; astrosciences@yahoogroups.com ;
      GS5555@... ; giuliano.marinkovic@... ;
      wayfarer9@... ; parascience@... ;
      Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 6:32 PM
      Subject: [Astrosciences] Discovery Of DNA Variability, Holographic
      Blueprints & Symphony Of Life

      The discovery of DNA variability, holographic blueprints and the symphony of
      by Mike Adams

      Announced with great fanfare in late November, 2006, scientists have
      discovered that human DNA is far more variable than previously thought.
      Contrary to previous beliefs, as much as 10 percent of human genes vary
      wildly from one person to the next. The mainstream press is hailing the
      discovery and some sort of breakthrough that will shed light on so-called
      "incurable" diseases and give researchers the ability to create more
      targeted medicines. (There's always a pro-Pharma slant in the mainstream
      media isn't there?) In reality, this new DNA discovery explains why most
      pharmaceuticals don't work for most people.
      More importantly, this discovery humbles us, and shows us that even our top
      scientists know less about human DNA than they once thought. Researching DNA
      is a lot like researching astronomy: the more we learn, the less we realize
      we know. It's as if every newly discovered fact unveils the existence of ten
      new questions we never knew existed.
      The mainstream media, in its usual limited view, is reporting this discovery
      as a breakthrough that will help scientists develop new drugs to treat
      disease. Every "Eureka!" moment having anything to do with the genetic code
      seems to lead the mainstream media to the same advertiser-pleasing
      conclusion, but they haven't even begun to realize the big story here. The
      real news in this discovery, you see, has nothing to do with pharmaceuticals
      or even medical science. It is larger and more profound than any of us could
      have possibly imagined.
      Allow me to explain...
      Where are all the missing blueprints?
      Until today, it was widely believed that individual genes directly
      controlled physical traits in the human body (and even mental and behavioral
      traits, according to some), but now it turns out that a surprisingly large
      number of individuals have wild variations in their genetic code, such as
      multiple copies of the same gene or even entire genes that are missing from
      their DNA. And yet they're not walking around without a kidney, for example,
      or missing their left eyeball.
      It's all quite shocking and rather difficult to explain from a Western point
      of view where scientists believe that DNA is like a computer program
      containing sequential instructions for building a physical organism. Truth
      is, there aren't enough genes in the human genome to even build a human
      being in the first place. A human has about 30,000 genes, yet an adult human
      has trillions of specialized cells governed by millions of different
      chemical reactions. How do 30,000 genes control all this?
      Only a few years ago (2001), humans were believed to have 100,000 genes
      while all simple life forms contained far fewer. But this assumption of
      humans being some "advanced" life form turned out to be utterly false. It
      turns out that the mustard weed contains the same number of genes as humans,
      and even the common mouse has nearly as many. From certain types of worms to
      common trees, there are many organisms on the planet that have very nearly
      the same number of genes as human beings (and some have more).
      Even more surprising to most, human beings appear to actually be
      human-bacteria hybrids. We are not all human, in other words. At least 200
      genes in our genetic code were mysteriously borrowed from bacteria, we now
      know. Nobody is sure how they got there (did early humans mate with
      bacteria? Odd...), but we are sure that they exist.
      Furthermore, if you look at the composition of cells in the typical human
      body, and you start counting them all, you realize that most of the cells in
      the typical human body are not human. Read that again, if you need to. It's
      a shocking statement, but it's entirely true. The vast majority of cells
      contained in the human body are bacteria cells -- about 100 trillion of them
      for a typical human being.
      In other words, when you walk around, most of the cells you're carrying with
      you are not even you. The importance of this is in understanding that the
      human organism does not exist in isolation to the world around it.
      Regardless of what we believe, we are all closer to nature than we think. In
      fact, we are literally living with nature inside us, permeating our cells
      and accounting for more of us than us ourselves.
      Epigenetic factors
      There's also no mention of epigenetics in all this news about the human
      genome. As recently understood -- to the great surprise of the hard science
      community, no doubt -- epigenetic factors control the expression of genes,
      activating or deactivating them based on environmental factors such as
      nutrition or exposure to synthetic chemicals.
      Epigenetic factors are inherited, too, and passed from one generation to the
      next, meaning that if one woman suffers from chronic nutritional
      deficiencies when she conceives a child, the detrimental side effects of
      that nutritional deficiency will be passed down through multiple generations
      (at least four generations, according to Pottenger, but perhaps as many as
      seven according to others).
      So DNA is not the only archive of information that's passed from mother to
      child. Even if we understood everything about DNA, we would still lack the
      big picture unless we also understood epigenetic factors -- and most
      old-school researchers and Western scientists don't even believe in
      epigenetic factors, adhering to the outdated point of view that genes alone
      control everything, and that all disease is predetermined, with
      environmental factors having little or no effect.
      The human genome reflects the patterns of nature
      Most Western scientists currently believe the human genome is sort of like a
      biological computer program; a series of instructions that tells the cells
      how to construct a complete organism containing trillions of new cells. Of
      course, there's no real explanation as to how a mere 30,000 genes could
      oversee the construction, maintenance and operation of such a highly complex
      organism. As Francis Collins, director of the National Human Genome Research
      Institute, said, "It's astounding that we get by with so few protein-coding
      genes, but that seems to be sufficient because here we all are." It's hard
      to argue with logic like that.
      Indeed, it does work. But not in the way Western scientists believe. My own
      personal theory of the human genome takes special note of the multiple
      copies of many genes that have now been observed across a wide spectrum of
      the human population. Some people carry one, two, three or even four copies
      of the same gene.
      If you look around in nature, where else do you notice copies of the same
      information? In harmonics, of course. A complex sound such as a single note
      on a violin is not made up of a simple square wave tone, it's made up of
      highly complex harmonics which give the violin its own tone and timbre, a
      sort of auditory personality. On an oscilloscope, these often appear as
      copies of the same underlying waveforms.
      They're also called "overtones," and they're present throughout the human
      experience. Simple saying the word, "we," for example, involves shaping the
      mouth and tongue into an arrangement that creates complex, high-frequency
      overtones. The "ee" sound is the highest multi-frequency overtone sound
      created in human speech, but every vowel sound has its own unique pattern of
      repeating information. From low to high, it's "uuu" "ooo" "aaah" "eh" "eee."
      Physically, a human being is more like musical expression than a set of
      construction blueprints. The human body has near-perfect symmetry and
      economies of expression through fractal geometry that are quite evident in
      the structure of the circulatory system, for example, or the nervous system.
      Just look at a drawing of veins and arteries and you'll notice the fractal
      patterns of geometry -- the same patterns you'll see drawn in the underside
      of a leaf, by the way.
      The same is also true with human hair and skin cells. Every police detective
      knows that the human fingerprint is made up of readily identifiable patterns
      that are connected through a sort of biological artistry. In any human
      fingerprint, you'll notice the loops, swishes and curves that give strong
      clues to the underlying fractal geometry. Fingerprints aren't built with
      cellular bricks, they're built with repeating patterns that give us strong
      clues about the true structure of our DNA.
      (Fractal geometry is also the dominant form of physical structure in nature,
      by the way. In fact, it was the study of plant leaves and mollusk shells
      that led to the discovery of fractal geometry.)
      Throughout the human body, from the lining of the cells of the stomach to
      the structure of the eye, you find patterns that go way beyond mere
      construction blueprints. The human body is a symphony, a grand musical
      masterpiece played out in billions of variations across the planet.
      And the DNA, in my view, is a holographic reflection of the whole being. The
      repeating patterns of genes and the symmetry of the double helix are all
      expressions of music. The human genome is a symphony, and it is through this
      symphony that we play the music of life. Combined with environmental factors
      and energetic factors (such as parental love), the symphony of human DNA
      creates a physical being. But it doesn't stop there. It also helps create
      the framework for an emotional being, an energetic being and a spiritual
      Some scientists see nothing but cold, hard construction blueprints in that
      DNA. Others see God in the symphony, or Mother Nature directing the
      orchestra. What I see is a miracle of life, created with such masterful
      poetry and music that it is something to behold, to honor and to be humbled
      by. It is the ultimate statement of our connection to nature, for everywhere
      you look in nature, you see the same patterns we express, carried out in a
      range of melodies through the plants, animals and even the waters and skies.
      Looking closely at ourselves, we cannot help but notice nature. If we are
      keen observers, that is.
      Western scientists refuse to hear the music
      For Western scientists to think they've figured out the Human Genome, and
      that they can now use it to design new synthetic drugs that hijack the
      biochemical orchestra of the human body, is the epitome of medical
      arrogance. They refuse to recognize the miracle of human life, believing
      instead in the superiority of Man over nature. They would destroy a thousand
      symphonies to sell another million dollars worth of pharmaceuticals. Every
      day, they pad their fragile egos with "heroic" surgical procedures and organ
      transplants that grind the orchestra to a halt.
      They are the music stoppers, the nature deniers... the rationalists. They
      believe all things are compartmentalized and separated. There is no
      connection between living things, according to the rationalists, and living
      creatures are nothing more than players in some cruel game called survival
      of the fittest.
      But I say we are all unique, creative expressions of the same universal
      tune. Even our very blueprint -- our DNA -- is a symphony of expression that
      will never be understood until researchers start to think holographically
      rather than sequentially. DNA is a wonderful mystery, as is any good
      symphony, or novel, or collection of poetry. And just as a novel is more
      than the sum of its words, a human being is more than the accounting of her
      DNA. Let me give you a simple example to make this all more apparent.
      In the paragraph below, each word represents a gene. What is this paragraph
      trying to say?
      a, a, a, above, air, all, almost, alone, and, and, and, anywhere, as,
      breadth, brought, by, cluster, color, combining, crate, crooked, dropped,
      evening, fine, first-water, follow, freedom, from, glossy, greater, hair,
      hazy, i, i, image, in, in, in, in, it, it, it, it, it, i've, i've, i've,
      jewel, later, little, luster, might, moon, moon, new, of, of, of, of, on,
      one, one, or, ornament, over, please, pulled, put, run, seen, shining,
      shining, slowly, some, sorts, start, the, the, the, the, the, the, tilted,
      tree-and-farmhouse, trees, tried, tried, try, walking, wallow, water, with,
      with, wonder, you, your.
      Presented as such, it seems to be nonsense, right? This is the Western view
      of the human genome, where each "word" (or gene) stands on its own, existing
      in some isolated way for the purpose of governing the construction of some
      correlated physical structure. Western scientists even use the term, "words"
      to describe genes, and they describe the variation in the protein sequences
      as different "spellings" of those words. Yet they completely miss the
      grammar of those words: the music, the poetry, the linguistics.
      So let's take those same words (genes) and rearrange them to create music.
      Or poetry, as it were, thanks to Robert Frost:
      The Freedom of the Moon
      I've tried the new moon tilted in the air
      Above a hazy tree-and-farmhouse cluster
      As you might try a jewel in your hair.
      I've tried it fine with little breadth of luster,
      Alone, or in one ornament combining
      With one first-water start almost shining.
      I put it shining anywhere I please.
      By walking slowly on some evening later,
      I've pulled it from a crate of crooked trees,
      And brought it over glossy water, greater,
      And dropped it in, and seen the image wallow,
      The color run, all sorts of wonder follow.
      Do you see the difference? They are the same words as the nonsense paragraph
      shown earlier, but now suddenly the words create something far more complex
      and intelligent than the sum of their parts. Through the arrangement of the
      words, or the symphony of words, Robert Frost takes us on a journey that
      touches on the human experience, our relationship with nature and the
      meaning of life itself. All this has been brought forth by a set of words
      that seemed meaningless when read in isolated, absent the context of their
      interrelationships (or holographic relationships).
      DNA is poetry, you see. And as long as Western scientists continue to look
      at genes in isolation, they will only see a scramble of isolated words whose
      meaning remains forever elusive. But genuine, curious scientists who are
      true enough to their own hearts to take a leap of faith at believing in the
      symphony of nature will find something far different in human DNA. They will
      find poetry, symmetry, harmonics... and a song of life that, if truly
      understood, would humble even the most brilliant among us.
      You see, this year's discovery of widespread variability in the genetic
      code -- and gene copies, and missing genes -- is not something to be viewed
      as a way to sell more drugs. That view is childish. It is insulting to
      nature herself. This discovery is far more profound. It gives us an
      important clue that can help humankind remember where it came from. It
      reminds us that we are part of nature, not its conquerors or masters. We
      are, in fact, an expression of the very phenomena we are attempting to
      understand, and if we read the poetry of DNA correctly, we will realize that
      life itself is not about the accumulation of wealth, or stuff, or power over
      others, but rather the discovery of self.
      And "self" does not exist in isolation. We are, in every way imaginable,
      intertwined. We are all made of the same stuff, wrought from the same
      patterns of nature, and in fact, formulated from the same musical notes
      played out in five billion unique but compatible tunes. With this discovery,
      Western science has concluded we are all more different from each other than
      previously thought, but I believe it is evidence that we are all just unique
      verses of the same universal poem.
      By the way, if you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy a free report
      I've authored entitled, How to End Cruelty to Animals, People and Nature. -