RE: [ufodiscussion] The Prophecy Of The Hopi

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      "The final stage, called "The Great Day of Purification," has been described
      as a "Mystery Egg" in which the forces of the swastika and the Sun plus a
      third force symbolized by the color "red" culminate either in total rebirth
      or total annihilation--we don't know which . But the choice is yours, war
      and natural catastrophe may be involved."

      If the swastika symbolizes the seasons and the quarter point, and the Sun,
      then the Red force would be Mars, and Set...War, which we have right now...
      It sounds to me like the Hopi are practicing controlling their thoughts or
      the law of attraction in some form. I think that is why it does not matter
      whether you are rich or pour... All peoples have to visualize, believe and
      focus on peace and cleansing of the Earth and our waters, or it will not
      work. They are right...