The Prophecy Of The Hopi

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.tribalmessenger.org/prophecies/hopi-hopi.htm

      The Prophecy of the Hopi from Hopi Elders

      "Know your garden" -- Hopi Elders
      From the Techqua Ikachi Newsletter.
      The Hopi play a key role in the survival of the human race through their vital communion with the unseen forces that hold nature in balance, as an example of a practical alternative to the suicidal man-made system, and as a fulcrum of world events. The pattern is simple. "The whole world will shake and turn red and turn against those who are hindering the Hopi."
      The shield symbol with its four circles in four quadrants means:
      "Together with all nations we protect both land and life, and hold the world in balance."
      Of all the prophecies I have studied, the simplest and most profound is that of the Hopi (Peace) culture. The Hopi believe that they are the keepers of peace in the world. They are living the way of peace which is the world's salvation before and during the time of purification. The Day of purification does not have to occur, it is up to us the citizens of Earth to avert this day from ever occurring by living the Hopi life of Peace. Below you will find a link to Grandfather Dan's message about the prophecies and a condensed version from the late Chief Katchongva's booklet "From the Beginning of Life to the Day of Purification."

      Chief Dan Evehema with Dee See Mana in a Corn Field in Hotevilla Arizona. The Hopi farms grow with an incredible vibrance and produce abundant harvests in the same sandy soil for a thousand years. Do we ask them how they do it? No we send our children to Ag school to learn how to use chemical fertilizers that destroy the environment. Farming is one way to learn from the Hopi how to live the life that the Great Creator gave humans.
      Click here to read Chief Dan Evehema's Message to Mankind
      PROPHECY

      The Hopi play a key role in the survival of the human race through their vital communion with the unseen forces that hold nature in balance, as an example of a practical alternative to the suicidal man-made system, and as a fulcrum of world events. The pattern is simple. "The whole world will shake and turn red and turn against those who are hindering the Hopi."
      THE GOURD FULL OF ASHES
      Eventually a "gourd full of ashes" would be invented, which if dropped from the sky would boil the oceans and burn the land causing nothing to grow for many years. This would be the sign for a certain Hopi to bring out his teachings in order to warn the world that the third and final event would happen soon. That it could bring an end to all life unless people correct themselves and their leaders in time.
      Hopi leaders now believe the first two events were the first and second world ward and the "gourd full of ashes" in the atomic bomb. After the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki teachings formerly kept secret were compared and released to the world. The details presented here are part of those teachings.
      THE DAY OF PURIFICATION
      The final stage, called "The Great Day of Purification," has been described as a "Mystery Egg" in which the forces of the swastika and the Sun plus a third force symbolized by the color "red" culminate either in total rebirth or total annihilation--we don't know which . But the choice is yours, war and natural catastrophe may be involved. The degree of violence will be determined by the degree of inequity caused among the peoples of the world and in the balance of nature. In this crisis rich and poor will be forced to struggle as equals in order to survive.
      That it will be very violent is now almost taken for granted among Traditional Hopi, but man still may lessen the violence by correcting his treatment of nature and fellow man. Ancient spiritually-based communities, such as the Hopi, must especially be preserved and not forced to abandon their wise way of life and the natural resources they have vowed to protect.
      The man made system now destroying the Hopi is deeply involved in similar violations throughout the world. The devastating reversal predicted in the prophecies is part of the natural order. If those who thrive from that system, its money and its laws, can manage to stop destroying the Hopi then many may be able to survive the Day of Purification and enter a new age of peace. But if no one is left to continue the Hopi way, then the hope for such an age is in vain.
      The forces we must face are formidable, but the only alternative is annihilation. Still the man-made system cannot be corrected by any means that requires one's will to be forced upon another, for that is the source of the problem. If people are to correct themselves and their leaders, the gulf between the two must disappear. To accomplish this one can only rely on the energy of truth itself.
      This approach, which is the foundation of the Hopi way of life, is the greatest challenge a mortal can face. Few are likely to accept it. But once peace is established on this basis, and our original way of life is allowed to flourish, we will be able to use our inventive capacity wisely. To encourage rather than threaten life. To benefit everyone rather than giving advantage to a few at the expense of others. Concern for all living things will far surpass personal concerns bringing greater happiness than could formerly be realized. Then all things shall enjoy lasting harmony.
      Just what are the Hopi prophetic instructions regarding the United Nations and what constituted fulfillment?
      Two misconceptions must be immediately dismissed. The Hopi are not charged with just another appeal for peace, nor do they request membership in the UN. Once more voice added to the chorus of those calling for peace would add little compared to the true significance of what Hopi tradition has to offer the modern world through this forum. When it was suggested that they join the UN the Traditional Hopi--half jokingly--would respond: "No, we're waiting for the UN to join us." Quite literally they are waiting for other nations to return to that way of life which can continue endlessly. Which is the deeper meaning of the name, Hopi. This gives a clue to the profound insight to be found in the Hopi ancestral knowledge. If thoroughly understood, this insight into the forces that shape the modern world would enable those involved in the UN to bring an end to the arms race. The communication effort of the Hopi and the developments that led to the existence of the United Nations
      are parallel responses to the invention of the atomic bomb. From the Hopi perspective these two efforts ought to enhance each other for the benefit of the entire world.
      Centuries before the arms race began the alternative to war was being put into practice by migrating societies who slowly formed a spiritual political union at Oraibi, the oldest continuously inhabited village in the western hemisphere. To the Hopi, the UN has great significance within this pattern.
      Two monumental cultural factors have prevented the european immigrants from recognizing this process of widespread unification: The presumption of racial superiority and the need to conquer and convert. And a recent tendency to discredit all knowledge which does not stand the test of scientific thought. The Hopi insist that the coming of the light-skinned race, the invention of the atomic bomb and the development of the UN were anticipated by their ancestral prophetic instructions to be fulfilled by the Hopi, they must make four attempts to gain a genuine hearing on the subject of their teachings and on the efforts of the USA to eliminate their original form of government. It unsuccessful, a rare opportunity will be missed which would ultimately result in the elimination of all human life on earth.
      The basic premise is that humans can not simply make their own laws and enforce them with weapons without regard to natural order. The very means of enforcement violates that order, causing precisely the suicidal situation now faced today. Lest the Hopi be accused of being overly ethnocentric, they point out that all peoples once practiced the same alternative to war and the Hopi simply call out to a return to our common heritage before it is too late. "Perfect Consideration" could eliminate all war. "A Perfect Consideration" must overcome all obstacles, both in the modern political sense and in the seriously disrupted organization of Traditional Hopi government. These difficulties can be overcome. To many, there is saving grace in the pieces of the broken vessel of Hopi culture, in the person of a few elders who still refuse to abandon their traditions, their understandings and their hopes for a truly peaceful world for now and generations to come. In them lies a great
      hope for peace!!

      Armageddon This is a prophecy related to the Biblical version of "Armageddon" which may yet come to pass. This prophecy goes on to say that the time will come when common people will become concerned and frustrated because they no longer can live with their hectic world. They will be particularly against the bloodthirsty policies and the deceitfulness of world leaders. The unrest will be world wide as they foresee that the hope of living in peace has become hopeless. The world over the common man will band together to fight for world peace. They will realize that their leaders have failed in accomplishing peace. People in high places will be hunted down like animals, perhaps through terrorism. In turn leaders will retaliate and begin hunting each other. This condition will gather strength and spread far and wide. It will get out of control the world over.
      The liberators will come in from the west with great force. They will drop down from the sky like rain. They will have no mercy. We must not get on the house tops to watch. They will shake us by our ears, like children who have been bad. This will be the final decisive battle between good and evil. This battle will cleanse the heart of people and restore our mother earth from illness and the wicked will be got rid of.
      The prophets dare say a peaceful new world order will be drawn in Hopi land. The people will live under one God and leader. We will speak one language, the Hopi. The earth will bloom again.
      If this fails to materialize our Great Creator through nature will do the task according to their plans. It could be total destruction in any form. Only brother and sister will survive to begin a new way of life.
      This prophecy is frightening and doubtful. Perhaps it is of no value to most people, but we can wait and see if it will become true.
      May Peace and Love prevail
      Long live life on Earth
      Long live the Revolution of the One Heart!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        "The final stage, called "The Great Day of Purification," has been described
        as a "Mystery Egg" in which the forces of the swastika and the Sun plus a
        third force symbolized by the color "red" culminate either in total rebirth
        or total annihilation--we don't know which . But the choice is yours, war
        and natural catastrophe may be involved."

        If the swastika symbolizes the seasons and the quarter point, and the Sun,
        then the Red force would be Mars, and Set...War, which we have right now...
        It sounds to me like the Hopi are practicing controlling their thoughts or
        the law of attraction in some form. I think that is why it does not matter
        whether you are rich or pour... All peoples have to visualize, believe and
        focus on peace and cleansing of the Earth and our waters, or it will not
        work. They are right...