2007 Moon Chart

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006

      Click the link if you can't access the links.

      Love and Light.

      2007 Moon Chart

      Those who have read Food for the Moon, may download the 2007 moon chart.
      I have placed the perigee (moon closest) and apogee (moon farthest) points back into the chart. For 2006 these were incorporated into the shape of the new and full moon windows, but with them being explicitly shown in 2007 it might provide more accuracy.
      The minor bump at quarter moon stays. Again, that is when the moon is half full, when in astrological terms the sun and moon are square. Square aspects are antagonistic, I have found the potential for minor disruptions increases those days but only a third as intensely as the new or full moon windows.
      An excerpt from my 2006 research note on the moon chart:
      Now, further narrowing down the peak probability within a moon window requires the use of personal biorhythm charts. In my experience, the more waves cross on any given day, the more likely that day will see improbable manifestations of “negativity.” Personal reality unlocks, becomes more easily reshuffled. [Also, people targeted by occult forces may have attacks timed to coincide with critical biorhythm days in order to increase penetrability of defenses. Effects can be physiological, including the sudden onset of nausea and headache or aural migraines.]
      Some might ask why any of this is necessary if one should strive to be aware all the time. My reply is that it’s not about when to be aware and when not to be aware, but rather when one should be more aware than usual. Trying to maintain peak awareness all the time would tax your system and create unnecessary stress. But by knowing the cyclical factors behind turbulent flavors of experience, you can economize your energies by maintaining peak awareness when it counts most.
      The moon cycles affect some people more than others. You will know through observation whether this is valid for you and those you interact with. I have received many emails from people who have independently discovered this themselves, that things tend to get rougher around the new and full moon than other days of the month.
      A selection of biorhythm apps:
      OS X Tiger Widget
      Also take a look at my Coherence Indicators research note, which contains a link to a dashboard of different phenomena that tie into current realm conditions.
      Regarding the mechanism behind these indicators, my best guess is that earth undergoes unstable gravitational fluctuations that temporarily mess up the borders between strata (realms) in the fourth dimensional spatial continuum, allowing infernal forces native to the strata beneath our own easier access to our reality. These fluctuations are brought on by anything from astrological alignments to the longitudinal vector potential stream buffeting the earth whenever the sun throws a coronal mass ejection our way.
      As for HAARP and its sister sites across the globe, these pulse the ionosphere to create modulated longitudinal waves that change realm characteristics on the ground in a controllable way, which further assists hyper-dimensional manipulation of our reality. Weather control is only part of the effect, but still an important one as evidenced by HAARP waterfall charts in the days leading up to Hurricane Katrina. Mind control is another by-product, although “mood control” would be more accurate. As some of you might have noticed, mood can tie into weather, weather can respond to mood, weather can reflect hyper-dimensional happenings, those happenings can affect mood, etc… it’s all quantum entangled.
      Reason I mention this is because the mechanism underlying the “food for the moon” effect may just be the same one underlying HAARP technology, solar storm effects, and so on: realm boundary perturbation through exotic gravitational field geometries or modulation. Just my educated guess.

      Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notisblokk.