Magnetic Push

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      Interesting...From the maker of the Crop Circle Ship video. Click the link if you don't receive the images or can't proceed to page 2.

      http://www.cropcircleship.com/push.php

      Here's the link to the Crop Circle Ship video;

      http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=-5754670943097613356&q=crop+circles

      Magnetic Push

      Copyright (C) 2006 Jeremy Stride

      Some kind of movement or propulsion results from the magnetic rings!

      The following formations were found together:

      Which is fantastic, because it can help us make some sense of designs like this:

      The idea appears to be that some kind of push is coming off of these places.

      This is confirmed with the following design from the Netherlands in 2001, showing both aspects (the trailing circles and the source magnets) together:

      Perhaps this connection is worth consideration: (I'm not sure yet)

      Let's examine these circles in more detail:

      In both cases we have a very similar center element which is a small circle with a larger ring around it.

      Here is a formation from 2001 which we can use to link to new information:

      The following formations were created around this same period of time in 2001:

      We can easily compare these two formations, and this tells us that the center circle is in front of the side circles.

      Look closely, there are microwave lines here:

      Further, these...

      ...can be identified with the following formations in 1994 (the parts circled in orange):

      I'm going to cut out here and continue later... it will be better if we examine something else first.