Zbigniew Brzezinski An Alien?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006

      LOL! But sure looks like one... ;-)

      Click the link to view the images...

      http://www.analuisacid.com/albarran_articulo.htm

      First photo of an extraterrestrial one... Lies mixed with truths Article of Mexican investigator Arturo Sent Albarrán the 22 of November of 2006 The Supreme Annunaki Assembly of Lord Marduk (S.A.A.L.M.) The day of was reviewing a forum yesterday where information of revelations shares on the subject ufo and I was with a message that said: "1ra photo of an extraterrestrial one". The photo at issue speech of a called being "Lord Enlil" pertaining to S.A.A.L.M. The photography is the following one: When entering the site where it has origin this image, it intrigued much all the information to me contained there, not by the fact that she is true absolutely, but reason why it has behind all this apparent secret society. http://www.freewebs.com/saalm The Web site was disclosed by the investigator James Casbolt (who makes sure agent the MI6, agency equivalent to the C.I.A. in England). Through his official page it narrates as the existence of this secret group found out, James
      speaks of whom belonged to this society, which became jumbled in operations of the NSA, company, MI6 and MOSSAD in which this makes sure being carried out a plan control of the humanity that this to initiate a phase of reduction of the population of the world, since the density of present population does not allow to carry out to the totality that plan them that has like date limit to be carried out day 22 of December of the 2012. By mere coincidence it is the date in which the Mayans speak of the time end... in aim a mixture of truths and lies. It is a subject that touches very delicate subjects, as they are the control of the population and the possible involvement of extraterrestrial intelligences in operations concealed and coludidas with organizations pertaining to the government. But the attention calls much to me the photo of that being the such "Lord Enlil" that, after looking for awhile, I found similarity with a personage of the called policy Zbigniew Brzezinski
      (of Polish origin), expert in subjects of geostrategies and adviser of security in the United States. Brzezinski worked during the period of the presidency of Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981. Zbigniew Brzezinski Detail: Notice that the necktie is equal to the one of the assumption to be extraterrestrial. In the first photo one sees clearly that the "extraterrestrial one" is present in a conference of security subject. Logotipo of SAALM, that is seen apparently at heart, is mounted, and it does not have coherence with the pattern of the texts that are appraised there same, in addition has more clarity in relation to the focal angle of the letters of slogans of the conference. Blog of which it is spoken in the site, supposedly belongs to somebody of that group SAALM, and the page of publicity that appears of random way redirects automatically to the vestibule of blog, what rare no? Why, if one assumes that he is private, is within the same site all? Definitively, by the found
      data, it is more than clear the interest to confuse and is a pity that the such James Casbolt, that luckyly already I knew, present this information - that it assures he obtained it direct from the SAALM Intranet. That there is behind all this of recent appearance? Among other data, the 9 of November as soon as the news in the page of a British newspaper was published that speaks on the declarations of Nick Pool, ex--director of the A2 section of the Department of Aerial Security of the British Ministry of Defense, where it declared that "the extraterrestrial ones can attack to us at any time". http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23373921-details/Aliens+could+attack+at+any+time+warns+former+MoD+chief/article.do What chance that leagues together the two news on subjects in common: invasions, attacks and conspiracies? They remember the video of the ufo of the Twin Towers that after investigating was that the woman who indicates in the video she was actress? Video that
      after the lapse of a year was related whereupon "warned to us" on the lamentable attack the Twin Towers. Before as much information mixed between lies and truths, the only thing that I can summarize, it is that soon they informed to us into the extraordinary news, but very disastrous, lamentably. My point of view on the matter is that it is being to distract the attention of the people on whom is going to happen and the subject of "attack and invasion" is looking for. Perhaps to my to seem we will be finding out to us, in the following months, on the scaling of the war against the terrorism towards another region of the Middle East, guessed: Iran or probably until Korea of the North. He is lamentable that arrives at these levels the manipulation from information with so satisfying the so low interests with the people who this behind all this called operation "war against the terrorism", which is worse, who knows when the pretext finishes and look for to have a even greater
      enemy. Arturo Albarrán

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        ha ha Marduk rules Mars... So is it Set passing himself off as Enlil??? No
        I don't think so... Set has rusty brown eyes, and Osiris and Jupiter(Horus)
        have deep blue blue eyes... Maybe it is the film? His eyes are red...lol