Luminous Sphere Overe Mexico City

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.analuisacid.com/luminous_sphere_2006.htm

      INEXPLICATA
      The Journal of Hispanic Ufology
      November 2, 2006

      SOURCE: Ana Luisa Cid
      DATE: October 31, 2006

      LUMINOUS SPHERE OVER MEXICO CITY

      On October 31, 2006, I had the opportunity to videotape a luminous sphere that was close to the Moon, from my perspective.

      I commenced the recording from a window in my house, but when I noticed that it was moving far too quickly, I decided to go out to the back yard for a better angle of observation.

      The sphere was initially silver-colored, and then shifted to an intense red, increasing its brightness.

      The observation took place as from 6:11 p.m. for 15 minutes. This evidence was recorded using a JVC mini DV, model GR-D25 camera.

      I lost the probable UFO from sight when it moved quickly to the right in 1/30th of a second to cover a large distance and vanish suddenly, leaving something resembling a small cloud in its place. I only became aware of this action until a frame-by-frame inspection of the video was performed.

      It should be noted that this is not the first time that I have witnessed a phenomenon of this nature. On January 28, 2002, I recorded a similar object, initially golden and then reddish, which also vanished into a sort of vapor.

      For the time being I cannot find a logical explanation, and while I dismiss the likelihood that it was a balloon or artificial satellite, I remain open to all possibilities.