2012 Videos

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006

      http://www.december212012.com/download/2012/5.shtml

      http://www.december212012.com/download/2012/3.shtml

      There's also something on the History Channel coming soon...

      http://www.history.com/

      Decoding The Past
      Episode: Mayan Doomsday Prophecy
      The world is coming to an end on December 21, 2012! The ancient Maya made this stunning prediction more than 2,000 years ago. We'll peel back the layers of mystery and examine in detail how the Maya calculated the exact date of doomsday. Journey back to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, the hub of Maya civilization deep in the heart of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, to uncover the truth about this prophecy. The Maya were legendary astronomers and timekeepers--their calendar is more accurate than our own. By tracking the stars and planets they assigned great meaning to astronomical phenomena and made extraordinary predictions based on them--many of which have come true. Could their doomsday prophecy be one of them? In insightful interviews archaeologists, astrologers, and historians speculate on the meaning of the 2012 prophecy. Their answers are as intriguing as the questions.
      Thursday, November 09, 09:00 PM EST
      Friday, November 10, 01:00 AM EST