RE: [ufodiscussion] Tangram: Son Of Total Information Awareness

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      I have to mention this for those of you who care. I have taken to unplugging
      my cable and router from my computer while I work because of big nose. They
      will see my book soon enough they can wait... Only yesterday as I was
      shutting down I also noticed a familiar data miner going... Ah ha I thought,
      how is this possible when I am unplugged... Alas now my printer will be
      unplugged whilst I work. So you will just have to chew your nails down with
      anxiety till I am finished... Note I have also tried many times to turn off
      the HP Product survey participation with no luck.