FW: Neo-Humans Awake & Unite! Galactic Bridging

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      A Galactic Exchange By James Gilliland <mailto:james@...>

      There is ongoing, documented contact with benevolent, spiritually and
      technologically advanced ultra and extraterrestrials at the Sattva
      Sanctuary in Trout Lake, Washington. This contact is an ongoing
      controversy that is met with a variety of responses. Hopefully, the
      information that follows will clear up some of the many fears and
      questions concerning the nature and purpose of these contacts and what
      our motives are in presenting it to you.

      These extremely advanced intra, extra and ultraterrestrials have faced
      and transcended many of the challenges and fears in their past that we
      on Earth now face. The environmental and energy crises with all the
      competition, war and greed are all part of their history. They believe
      planets and civilizations are terrible things to waste and warn that
      continuing with our present course will result in social, economic and
      environmental collapse.

      These benevolent beings have an omnipresent understanding of God that
      transcends the need to separate into structured truths with names,
      images and dogma. This is one of the main problems causing the fear,
      separation, division and war now plaguing Humanity and the Earth. They
      have found it is better to honor diversity and choose the Universal
      principles and understandings within each culture that are necessary for
      a healthy society and environment. Principles that support Universal
      Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for all
      and service to the Creator within all Creation.

      These understandings, given to our forefather/mothers, were inspired by
      great overseers in the past and are the basic foundations for all
      religions today. Unfortunately, these basic truths have long since been
      altered by kings, governments and religious institutions that still
      dominate the social consciousness of Earth today. They do this by
      keeping people in fear, ignorance and dependent upon them for the basic
      life necessities of food, water, shelter, clothing, medicine and

      The time has arrived where Humanity must come together as a collective
      to agree upon and live by the basic Universal Principles as the first
      and foremost priority. When this occurs, Humanity will have met the
      protocols necessary for contact and the exchange of knowledge and
      information can begin. We are meeting these protocols which is why we
      have been highly successful in contact and telepathic exchange with
      these benevolent spiritually and technologically advanced beings.

      Rather than being called aliens, it is more appropriate to call them
      members of the greater family of man/woman. They are not here to be
      worshiped. They are not here to conquer Earth and it's inhabitants. They
      are not here to take our natural resources. The simple fact that they
      have not done so by now shows that this is not their agenda. They are
      here to inspire each individual to make their own personal God
      connection and live by the Universal Principles necessary for a healthy
      society and environment. They are here to assist Humanity in a birthing
      process into the Fifth World, or the 'Golden Age of God' spoken of in
      ancient prophecies in most every culture on Earth. It is a turbulent,
      rocky road with many personal and collective challenges. They are here
      to alleviate the severity of some of the events in the days to come.
      Some in the past have referred to them as Gods. Others as angels.

      While there is a dark side within the alien agenda, it is a thimble full
      compared to the benevolent side. The dark side is being ushered out,
      finishing lessons that are now fast coming to a close. The days of
      tyranny on Earth and the Universe are ending. It is a cosmic plan so
      vast and powerful that those not able to flow with it will be
      energetically unable to sustain themselves. It is plan that no man can
      stop, implemented by beings with full use of the creational energies. We
      need to make way for the Light.

      The greater family of man/woman has many forms. There is a vibrational
      continuum and they exist in many states of awareness and forms along
      this continuum. Some are pure consciousness. Some have magnetized light
      bodies, energy bodies and some are physical. There are also many
      advanced races with technology as advanced as their spirituality. What
      we today in our limited understandings call a miracle is to them nothing
      more than the science of using creational energy.

      Unlike the spiritually corrupt elite on our planet that we allow to own
      and use our advanced technology, these beings are using it for the
      betterment of all people and all life. This is why there is so much
      confusion concerning contact with angelic guides and ascended masters or
      spiritually and technologically advanced beings often referred to as
      ETs. At some point, these terms become interchangeable.

      There is a saying, "just because you are dead does not mean you are
      enlightened". This can be expanded to include, "just because you have
      technology and a ship doesn't not mean you are benevolent and have the
      highest and best good of Humanity and the Earth in mind". Every
      experience and connection needs to be tested according to the Universal
      Principles or Laws of Creation. Do they inspire your own individual God
      connection, Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom
      and Equality, service to the Creator within all creation? These are
      guidelines to use when receiving information, choosing any teachers or
      groups and for everyday life situations. If these Universal Laws are not
      being applied, it is time to find a new group, change the source of your
      information or make the changes necessary in your life to be in harmony
      with them.

      The presence of UFOs, or IFOs (Identified Flying Objects), in this part
      of Washington state stretches back into ancient history with stories
      from the indigenous people. Scientific investigations and reports from
      noted scientists and researchers such as Dr. J Allen Hynek, Bill Vogel,
      David Akers and Greg Long bring undeniable evidence to the table of the
      ongoing IFO activity in this area since at least the late 1940's. The
      photos, 11 hours of video, over 700 eyewitnesses including
      astrophysicists, scientists, aeronautic engineers, air force, commercial
      and private pilots and employees in the aviation industry, the anomalous
      leaf growth and the two landings this year of two off-world craft that
      we have documented adds to what now can be only be described as
      extraordinary evidence.

      In the past, the ships played a cat and mouse game with scientists and
      investigators. Almost all attempts to document their presence was
      evaded. Also during this time, many people living in the area reported
      having experiences with these beings, but the contacts would never
      progress beyond the person's own uncertainties and fears of the unknown.
      Even many of the Native Americans in the area feared and avoided contact
      with the "Stick Indians" that appeared to them. This, despite their own
      incredible legends of the "man with red eyes" with great healing powers
      who came and lived among their people until he died and his body was
      taken away by an object that descended from the sky and flew off.

      Unlike the past, the craft and occupants are now showing a willingness
      and desire to be photographed and video taped. Many ask why? The reason
      is simple. We are meeting the protocols for contact and are rising to
      the occasion while leaving our fears behind. We do our best to live
      according to the Universal principles and are committed to service in
      the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth. This is the sole
      reason we are highly successful where others have failed. The photos
      taken by guests and investigators were taken by people with high
      integrity and pure intent. Some were highly educated and some were not.
      An open mind and loving heart and standing with impeccable integrity are
      the protocols for contact.

      There are steps we must take in order to have Galactic Exchange. The
      first is documentation of the reality of extra, intra and
      ultraterrestrial presence and dissemination of the information as to
      their true nature and desires concerning Humanity and the Earth.

      The second step is creating the foundation and environment necessary for
      Galactic Exchange, a Univer-City set up for contact and the exchange of
      knowledge and information that will assist in the awakening and healing
      of Humanity and the Earth. The possibility to heal the past, end
      disease, clean up the environment and use free, earth friendly energy
      technology all exist. It has already been disseminated to many, yet due
      to greed and vested interests, these technologies and therapies are
      suppressed. There needs to be an end to suppression and an independent
      assessment made without vested interests.

      There also needs to be a stand down policy with the military concerning
      all aggressive action towards these highly evolved beings. It has been
      well established that military attempts to engage them have been
      primitive and barbaric that usually ends up with the occupants of these
      craft taking the high road, jumping into the next dimension or speeding
      off at phenomenal rates of speed, defying all our known laws of physics.
      There has also been the reports of the disappearance of military
      aircraft. It is nothing to send a craft back or forward in time to
      another place or dimension if you have full use of creational energy.
      Choosing ambassadors with pure intentions who have met the necessary
      protocols we have mentioned is the only way we will be successful in
      establishing international security and contact with these benevolent

      This is how a beneficial working relationship with this advanced
      Universal Family must begin. Then we can create an ongoing Galactic
      exchange center for opening the door to unification with the rest of the
      Universe. ECETI and the Self-Mastery Earth Institute are fully dedicated
      to these goals. We are working towards putting together a consortium of
      top minds in each field to embrace this new knowledge and disseminate it
      to students and the public at large. This unification and the other
      steps have all been agreed to by our benevolent, spiritually and
      technologically advanced brothers and sisters. It is up to us to release
      our fears, rise to the occasion and meet these protocols with impeccable
      integrity, choosing to live by the universal principles and
      understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. This is
      an opportunity, a gift.

      We are not here to debate, deny or continue living in fear and ignorance
      over the reality of UFOs and their occupants. We are not here to engage
      in petty bickering over religious dogma. We are here to serve those who
      choose a higher path, a sustainable life in harmony with Nature and the
      Universe. We are here for those who want to evolve beyond fear, denial
      and social consciousness and into a greater understanding of the
      Universe in which we live and share with our Greater Family of Mankind.

      Copyright James Gilliland 2000 - 2005 all rights reserved.