Electricity

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 10:23 AM
      Grist [grist@...]
      This was brought to my attention by Grist... A great news enviro-e-letter.
      Rather than send the whole eletter out I am only sending this that I thought
      might interest you. I have tried to point out to people before that having
      things plugged into the wall uses power. It brings it into your house and
      was laughed at...If you put one of these on everything you have plugged into
      the wall in a room you will see how much power you are using and maybe turn
      some of it off... Just a thought... Jahnets

      http://inhabitat.com/blog/2006/10/30/power-aware-cord-by-static/