Re: [ufodiscussion] Further Website updates

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
      Bill,

      Thank you for your reply. My apologies for not replying earlier
      myself, but as you can see below, your email was originally entitled "Re:
      [SPAM] Re: [ufodiscussion] Further Website updates", so it went straight
      into my SPAM-folder initially and I've only just retrieved it. I thought I
      should mention this in case the same thing has happened to anyone else and
      they might not have realised it.

      Bill, I see that our viewpoints diverge over this issue. Rather
      than argue with your individual points, let me try to put my finger on the
      essential point of difference between us by saying what I am seeing that I
      think you are not seeing. It is this.

      I agree that the MI complex has already developed in secret the
      super-advanced technologies that you and your friends in the Ranch project
      are wanting to develop and place in the public domain. However, they cannot
      deploy these technologies in the public domain in all their full glory for
      two reasons. First, they don't want to render the existing public domain
      technologies obsolete too soon, because they have too much wealth and power
      invested in them. Secondly - and more seriously - they don't want to reveal
      to the world that they possess these technologies just yet because to do so
      would place them under intense pressure to declare how they came by them and
      as we know, they got a goodly portion of them by back-engineering crashed
      UFOs and making slippery deals with ETs. And if they were to reveal that,
      they would bust the UFO cover-up wide open, which of course is unthinkable.
      So they are in a position of having to release their super-advanced,
      super-secret technologies into the public domain slowly and gradually, in
      order to a) avoid upsetting world-markets and causing a major economic
      collapse; and b) make it look as though the new technologies were developed
      in earth-based science labs as a result of earth-people's ongoing
      scientific-technical research programs.

      I can see two possible outcomes to you and your friends seeking to
      develop these technologies independently and to place them in the public
      domain regardless, depending on what they are and when they are invented.
      If the MI complex judges a particular invention to be premature and
      undesirable from its point of view, the invention will be suppressed - with
      as much force as is needed. If the invention is judged to be timely though,
      it will be encouraged and facilitated. However, this is the more worrying
      of the two outcomes for the public, because the favoured invention will be
      encouraged and facilitated not because it advances the interests of the
      public or the world, but because it advances the interests of the shadowy
      elite that owns and runs the MI complex. Those interests are inimical to
      all life on planet earth and in the cosmos, as the modern history of the
      world demonstrates all too graphically and horribly.

      So if you find yourselves allowed - and perhaps even helped - to
      develop these treasured elite technologies and to release them into the
      public domain, it will be for the purpose of legitimising the elite's
      deployment of them in the public domain and for the popular rationalization
      of how the elite came to acquire them. In simple terms, they will be able
      to say that they got them from you and will not have to say that they got
      them from ET. In this way, your activities will be supporting the fabric of
      deceit that constitutes the UFO cover-up instead of helping to break it as I
      presume you would wish to do.

      That is my essential argument in a nutshell, Bill. (OK, I know,
      it's a pretty big nutshell.) By all means tear it to pieces if you can.

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
        I think he has you there Bill...Jahnets

> [...]

        > contemplating doing through your eyes, I can think of only one reason why
        > would undertake such a project. It is that I would be aware of some
        > foreseeable threat to the earth that was so great and so potentially
        > devastating that the only pathway to physical salvation would be to remove
        > as many people as possible to another, safer world with all possible
        > speed.
        > Is there something you haven't told us, Bill?

        I do believe there is a natural threat and that most people are ignoring it.
        Nothing I haven't said before, hwoever I am not planning any escape
        myself. I just worry for the threatened future of humanity.

        Bill

        > Your irritant friend,
        > Regan
        >
        > "The rock of truth is hard and unyielding. It does not fear a world made

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • William Hamilton
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
          Regan,

          My comments are interspersed...

          > Thank you for your reply. My apologies for not replying earlier
          > myself, but as you can see below, your email was originally entitled "Re:
          > [SPAM] Re: [ufodiscussion] Further Website updates", so it went straight
          > into my SPAM-folder initially and I've only just retrieved it. I thought
          > should mention this in case the same thing has happened to anyone else and
          > they might not have realised it.

          OK, sorry, I have a software add-on that produced that SPAM comment
          and I have removed it in this reply.

          > Bill, I see that our viewpoints diverge over this issue. Rather
          > than argue with your individual points, let me try to put my finger on the
          > essential point of difference between us by saying what I am seeing that I
          > think you are not seeing. It is this.
          >
          > I agree that the MI complex has already developed in secret the
          > super-advanced technologies that you and your friends in the Ranch project
          > are wanting to develop and place in the public domain. However, they
          > cannot
          > deploy these technologies in the public domain in all their full glory for
          > two reasons. First, they don't want to render the existing public domain
          > technologies obsolete too soon, because they have too much wealth and
          > power
          > invested in them. Secondly - and more seriously - they don't want to
          > reveal
          > to the world that they possess these technologies just yet because to do
          > so
          > would place them under intense pressure to declare how they came by them
          > and
          > as we know, they got a goodly portion of them by back-engineering crashed
          > UFOs and making slippery deals with ETs. And if they were to reveal that,
          > they would bust the UFO cover-up wide open, which of course is
          > unthinkable.

          Precisely.

          > So they are in a position of having to release their super-advanced,
          > super-secret technologies into the public domain slowly and gradually, in
          > order to a) avoid upsetting world-markets and causing a major economic
          > collapse; and b) make it look as though the new technologies were
          > developed
          > in earth-based science labs as a result of earth-people's ongoing
          > scientific-technical research programs.
          >
          > I can see two possible outcomes to you and your friends seeking to
          > develop these technologies independently and to place them in the public
          > domain regardless, depending on what they are and when they are invented.
          > If the MI complex judges a particular invention to be premature and
          > undesirable from its point of view, the invention will be suppressed -
          > with
          > as much force as is needed. If the invention is judged to be timely
          > though,
          > it will be encouraged and facilitated. However, this is the more worrying
          > of the two outcomes for the public, because the favoured invention will be
          > encouraged and facilitated not because it advances the interests of the
          > public or the world, but because it advances the interests of the shadowy
          > elite that owns and runs the MI complex. Those interests are inimical to
          > all life on planet earth and in the cosmos, as the modern history of the
          > world demonstrates all too graphically and horribly.

          Regan, this is not a new idea nor is it something that the MI complex
          has just thought up. I had an inventor visit me who showed me documents
          on his invention and the MIc just ripped it off as it was patented and
          subject
          to military review. The military saw potential defense application to the
          invention and squelched it. In other words, the patent was not issued
          to the inventor.

          I do not intend to patent anything significant to military interests.
          However, I have already thought of something that would threaten
          commercial companies. What they do is take your patent away
          in a court of law by having a gaggle of attornies and mucho big
          bucks. So, the best thing is just to develop something for
          yourself and friends.

          > So if you find yourselves allowed - and perhaps even helped - to
          > develop these treasured elite technologies and to release them into the
          > public domain, it will be for the purpose of legitimising the elite's
          > deployment of them in the public domain and for the popular
          > rationalization
          > of how the elite came to acquire them. In simple terms, they will be able
          > to say that they got them from you and will not have to say that they got
          > them from ET. In this way, your activities will be supporting the fabric
          > of
          > deceit that constitutes the UFO cover-up instead of helping to break it as
          > presume you would wish to do.

          I don't support deceit in any form and there is nothing I will do to
          jeopardize
          people.

          In America, the people are the government. That is what we were raised
          to believe and we have since found out that what we were taught in
          school is not all that true. What we were taught in church wasn't
          either. Our whole society is living under misconceptions conceived
          by those who have deceived -- and it wasn't just some vast MI complex
          either. It is pervasive.

          Best wishes to you Regan

          > That is my essential argument in a nutshell, Bill. (OK, I know,
          > it's a pretty big nutshell.) By all means tear it to pieces if you can.
          >
          > Regards,

        • Regan Power
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
            Bill,

            I can say only this. If you think that the current crypto-fascist
            regime of the USA is going to let you create antigravity-powered spacecraft
            and fly them freely from your own private spaceport in Prescot, Arizona,
            without their taking absolute control and possession of the whole shebang
            visibly or invisibly, then I wish you good luck. However I must add that I
            think you are living in cloud cuckoo-land.

            Sincere best wishes,

            > Thank you for your reply. My apologies for not replying earlier
            > myself, but as you can see below, your email was originally entitled "Re:
            > [SPAM] Re: [ufodiscussion] Further Website updates", so it went straight
            > into my SPAM-folder initially and I've only just retrieved it. I thought
            > should mention this in case the same thing has happened to anyone else and
            > they might not have realised it.

            OK, sorry, I have a software add-on that produced that SPAM comment
            and I have removed it in this reply.

            > Bill, I see that our viewpoints diverge over this issue. Rather
            > than argue with your individual points, let me try to put my finger on the
            > essential point of difference between us by saying what I am seeing that I
            > think you are not seeing. It is this.
            >
            > I agree that the MI complex has already developed in secret the
            > super-advanced technologies that you and your friends in the Ranch project
            > are wanting to develop and place in the public domain. However, they
            > cannot
            > deploy these technologies in the public domain in all their full glory for
            > two reasons. First, they don't want to render the existing public domain
            > technologies obsolete too soon, because they have too much wealth and
            > power
            > invested in them. Secondly - and more seriously - they don't want to
            > reveal
            > to the world that they possess these technologies just yet because to do
            > so
            > would place them under intense pressure to declare how they came by them
            > and
            > as we know, they got a goodly portion of them by back-engineering crashed
            > UFOs and making slippery deals with ETs. And if they were to reveal that,
            > they would bust the UFO cover-up wide open, which of course is
            > unthinkable.

            Precisely.