Website updates

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      I have updated my main index page on my website with a provisional logo for ASTROSCIENCES.

      http://www.astrosciences.info/

      I have also added to my page on Space Travel:

      http://www.astrosciences.info/Spacetravel.htm

      with an excellent copy of Rho Sigma's book on Ether Technology and there are chapters
      on T.T. Brown and John Searl and disk technology.

      Just click on the picture with the label Ether Technology to bring up the PDF file.

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.astrosciences.info
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle