Project Camelot has published an interview transcript with 'Henry Deacon', a Livermore physicist:

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      In case you haven't heard ---

      Dear All,

      Project Camelot has published an interview transcript with 'Henry Deacon', a Livermore physicist:

      http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

      We met with and interviewed this insider in early September, but he declined to appear on video or to have his name made public... for entirely understandable reasons. (Henry Deacon is a pseudonym, prompted by his similarity to the likeable and creative polymath on the Eureka TV show.)

      We've recently finished transcribing the interview and can now publish the transcript in text form.

      In this extraordinary, wide-ranging testimony, Henry describes his work and experiences, and is possibly the first insider to confirm Dan Burisch's testimony.

      In addition, he covers such topics as:

      -- the coming planned war with China;
      -- one way in which drugs are smuggled by the military from Southeast Asia;
      -- stargates;
      -- signal non-locality and instantaneous communication over vast distances;
      -- the inhabited planets of Alpha Centauri;
      -- chemtrails;
      -- rips in spacetime caused by atomic testing;
      -- the use of viruses to reduce the world's population;
      -- the shooting down of an alien craft by a unit in which he served;

      ...and much more.

      We believe that the far-reaching information disclosed by this man is highly significant. We salute his courage in coming forward to ensure these truths are known, and encourage and support all others to follow his example.

      Click here for the interview transcript:

      http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html

      Best to everyone,

      Bill and Kerry
      --
      Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
      Project Camelot

      Project Camelot - SUPPORT FOR RESEARCHERS AND WHISTLEBLOWERS

      Project Camelot is a website formed in support of researchers and 'whistleblowers' who challenge current paradigms. Our aim is to provide safety in numbers and thereby establish a climate of trust and support across many disciplines on behalf of disclosure of truth with an emphasis on the freedom to explore.

      Please note: this message has gone to a large number of people; you are not the only recipient. All e-mail addresses are hidden to protect the privacy of the recipients. If you no longer wish to receive Project Camelot updates, please let us know. Many thanks.