Time Travel Now

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
      I will be interviewed on Whitley Streiber's DREAMLAND. You can listen
      to the show on the WEB at http://www.unknowncountry.com/

      Time Travel Now

      October 7, 2006

      Bill Hamilton is one of those researchers who is willing to look with
      an open mind at evidence that others dismiss. That's why he's on the
      cutting edge of time travel research, and may just have identified
      instances where we can see the traces of future intervention in their
      past--our present. Then Linda Howe interviews outspoken alien abductee
      Jim Sparks about his new book "the Keepers."
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
        What time???

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
          Jahnets,

          It is archived so it will play for about 4 weeks after Saturday.

          Bill