RE: [ufodiscussion] The Greatest Story Ever Denied - UFO Movie Openiing Oct 17, 2006

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Great movie and I think that bringing it to the public is the only way
      anything will ever get done. Congress won't do anything until the people
      hold them accountable...

      The Greatest Story Ever Denied - UFO Movie Openiing Oct 17, 2006

      _http://www.theufomovie.com/_ (http://www.theufomovie.com/)

      In the spirit of peace and love for all life,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*
      _Wdestiny44@..._ (mailto:Wdestiny44@...)