RE: [ufodiscussion] Six Numbers In Search Of A Theory

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      Isn't time a dimension too? I thought we live in four dimensions, 3 of space
      and 1 of time. So right off the bat he is off... and I may be off here but
      if I am thinking correctly as it is late, I read an article just recently
      where a scientist in India had proved that Einstein's theory was only
      correct when speaking in terms of nuclear particles and that matter can be
      created. So that means ?=1 is not 1=1. And for that matter how do they
      know that the excess matter in our universe isn't flowing out in some manner
      to create other universes?