RE: [ufodiscussion] Quantum Consciousness

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      "Consciousness defines our existence and reality, but the mechanism by which
      the brain generates thoughts and feelings remains unknown."

      Because the brain does not generate consciousness, consciousness comes from
      the spirit and the soul and the brain
      is only a receptor, a translator of feelings of the soul(heart) to the
      spirit(mind).