pyramids

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 2:13 PM
      Now if we read the Thoths article and then look at the pyramids in
      relationship to the Magnetic North and South pole and where the kings box is
      (offcenter) the queens is centered or so it looks to me... So there should
      be a pyramid underneath the actual one... right???

      It was determined that the optimal relation between the magnets and the
      pyramid is when the base of the pyramid crosses the center of the magnet.

      <http://www.cropcircleship.com/site/intro.php>

      <http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article1608.html>

      Further that pyramid with the three rings further on is none other than
      ATlantis, moved just like Thoth said in the Emerald Tablets... He took the
      ship and went to Egypt when Atlantis sunk...