UFO Or Secret Plane Over Tynemouth

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006

      Click the link if you don't receive the images or can't access the links.

      http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0906/tynemouth.html

      UFO or Secret Plane Over Tynemouth
      by Dirk Vander Ploeg
      Click on zoom for enlargement!

      Full Name: Stephen J Hipkin
      Name of photo: UFO OVER TYNEMOUTH
      Location: Tynemouth North Pier, England
      Date of incident: August 29, 2006 at 8.03 pm

      Photo enhancement by Robert Morningstar.
      Click on zoom for full-size enlargement!
      This is a spectacularly beautiful photograph taken by Mr. Keith Saint from Ashington Northumberland, England.
      It arrived along with his submission report today, Sunday September 3, 2006. It was actually submitted by fellow photographer Mr. Stephen Hipkin, with Mr. Saint's approval.
      Is this the Manta Stealth Aircraft?

      Their questions were similar to almost all submissions I receive is: Can anyone suggest what this is?
      Although, no one can claim definitely what the object is a fellow UFO enthusiast and photo analyst believes the follows:
      "I believe he and his friend have shot the best photo of "The Manta Stealth Aircraft" ever captured. I have attached an enhancement/enlargement of the craft. It is absolutely beautiful with a long central spine and interesting control features along the wing, extending from the fuselage (spine) at right angles," Robert Morningstar.
      The Black Manta, TR-3, an aircraft that supposively doesnÂ’t exist has the ability to hover silently. There are said to be two very different versions, the TR-3A and the TR-3B. The first is supposed to be about 45 feet long and 15 feet high, with a 65 foot wingspan. The second is said to be a massive 600 feet across.
      This black project allegedly is a tactical reconnaissance aircraft and has an outer coating that reacts to electrical radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This super stealth aircraft is said to be able to fly as high as 125,000 feet and travel as fast as Mach 9!
      Keith and Stephen were taking photographs of the sky over the sea as the sun was setting trying to capture the multitude of colors present. Keith then called Stephen to come over and take a look at a shot he had just taken. The photo showed what they called an "artifact". Keith then immediately took another photograph of the same scene but the "artifact" has disappeared.
      The above photograph was taken using a tripod and the lense was not cleaned between photographs.
      Keith adds that a "couple of photographers we know have had a look at the image as well as ourselves and lighting conditions, dust etc have pretty much been ruled out.
      Update: Received an email from Doug who offers the following: Using Occam's razor, I'd guess it was one of these:
      Dated: July 30, 2001. Northrop Grumman Corporation's Integrated Systems Sector (ISS), has completed production of the X-47A Pegasus, unmanned air vehicle that will be used to demonstrate aerodynamic qualities suitable for autonomous operation from an aircraft carrier.
      Doug suggests that instead of a secret project we may have a photo of the X-47A Pegasus. As always, I leave it up to the reader to decide.
      You can read more about the X-47 Pegasus by clicking here.