Re: [ufodiscussion] The Universe Is Mental

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      I think this author is quite correct to suggest that the universe is
      basically mental in nature. People have known this to be true from the
      earliest times and the findings of modern experimental science confirm it
      apparently universally.

      I think he is wrong though, to include NLP (ie. neurolinguistic
      programming) in his list of "integrated" "main mind sciences". The
      scientific basis of NLP is tenuous, to say the least, so it is not a
      recognised science at all really, and it is not accepted in the scientific
      mainstream as a bona fide science either, so it is hard to see how it can be
      "integrated" with the other sciences which he lists, as it has no securely
      established relationships with any of them.

      But I agree with his conclusion:
      "We all truly create and influence the reality we live in with the power of
      our mind."

      Regan
      _____