RE: [ufodiscussion] The End Of Eden

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 11:52 AM
      I like this guy but I think he suffers from the same thing many do, lack of
      an imagination. I begin to think that science should be paired with
      intuitives. Those in touch with their souls. They can supply the imagination
      for the scientists who are in touch more with the spirit. Thus by being
      forced to work with an intuitive in the material realm, as above so below,
      their spirits and souls within will work closer together... Gaia is alive,
      he was handed the answer on a silver platter yet because of what he was
      taught previously he could not see the complete answer. The ecosystem works
      together like your body works together, because it is a body... It is a life
      form different than ours but still a life form...