Litterbugs strike again...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      http://www.newscientistspace.com/article/dn9908-spacecraft-strikes-moon-with
      -intense-flash.html

      I am rather embarrassed by this. Considering the intelligent among us know
      we are being watched by other beings from other dimensions and planets, to
      have our scientists behave without a care for future problems from their
      actions, as they have with nuclear waste, plastic, etc., shows humanity can
      not learn from their mistakes. Rather than using all these brilliant minds
      to fix a problem before they continue they are in such a hurry they are
      making more as they go and not even considering them.

      This article sounds like children playing a video game where they
      successfully took aim and exploded their ship to make a crater where they
      could watch it explode, and then left the remains to litter the place. I
      wonder what they would think at the White House if people drove by and threw
      out all their garbage on to the lawn to get rid of it, taking aim at the
      sidewalk to see who could make the biggest hole or dent? I wonder when the
      next garbage ship is going to be launched to clean up the immediate space of
      humanities litter? Just a thought but what would make the Earth's gravity
      intensify?